My Confidence Boosters

My Confidence Boosters

The little things matter

10
My Confidence Boosters
www.picrevise.com

There is definitely many things in this world that no one NEEDS. But if not all of them, at least most of them are things that we want. We get those things that we want because they are nice, cool, in-style, or makes us feel good. There is a few things that I don't need, but I want anyway because they make me happy and feel good. I guess you can say it gives me the confidence, the boast that I need.

Makeup

Some people can leave the house and go out with no makeup. I, on the other hand, can not. I need makeup. I need it to feel confident and happy with myself and how I look. If I leave the house with no makeup on, it is because I am not going to get out of the car. It is part of my confidence. I only let people I truly trust see me without makeup.

Fake Nails

They make me happy. They are just something that makes me feel good about myself. They had a little bit of confidence to me. I like them always being nice and fashionable.

Dress To Impress

I am the type of person that can not go out in pajamas. I have to actually be dressed and look nice before going out. Even if it is just to run to the food store, I have to be fully dressed. If I don't, i just feel less confident and that everyone is judging me about it.

I just like to always look presentable. Otherwise, it gets my confidence down and I just think that everyone is judging me. I personally just feel better with these small things. It makes me happier and makes me feel better about myself.