Top 10 Fast Food French Fries

Top 10 Fast Food French Fries

Not all fries are created equal.
789

The potato is a glorious thing. It comes from dirt, requires little care, and lasts in your pantry for weeks on end. It can be mashed, sautéed, grill, or even made into tots. I love the potato and how versatile it is, but my favorite form is french fried. French fries, contrary to the name, are an American Staple. It pairs nicely with a burger or sandwich, and don't even get me started about matching it with ice cream. With my love of french fries, i have had the wonderful opportunity of trying them at a multitude of different places. Not all fries are created equal--some are just good while others are to die for delicious. Here is the top 10 ranking of Fast Food French fries

10. Five Guys

Pros: Buttload of fries... Like literally a pound

Cons: Kinda mushy and avoid if you're allergic to peanuts

9. KFC

Pros: Potato wedges with a perfect seasoning to potato ratio

Cons: not very crispy and you feel like you didn't get as many because they are bigger in size

8. Wendy's

Pros: Salty af

Cons: Also, salty af

7. Culver's

Pros: can you say crinkle cut?! Also extra perk is they have sweet potato fries

Cons: good, but doesn't support the weight of the custard

6. Burger King

Pros: Nice and crispy

Cons: It's the only decent thing at Burger King

5. In and Out

Pros: Fricky, fricky fresh

Cons: Must be consumed animal style... or else.

4. Chik-fil-a

Pros: WAFFLE FRIES! perfect for dipping into Chik-fil-a sauce

Cons: very potato-y tasting, if you know what I mean.

3. Sonic

Pros: Perfectly crispy and fried. Also, goes great in their shakes and pairs nicely with their corndogs.

Cons: A little pricey and they have to compete with their tots.

2. McDonalds

ros: Literally the OG of fries. I love these bad boys til my heart is content

Cons: Can be salty depending on the time of day or stale, but can't really complain

1. Arby's

Pros: Jesus himself blessed the earth with Arby's curly fries. Literally, the GOAT of fries... don't even deny this until you crunch into a perfectly rounded fry.

Cons: Only people that don't like fries will not like these.

In Conclusion, all fries are good, so take your pick!