15 Commandments Of Being Friends With Benefits

15 Commandments If You Plan On Having Friends With Benefits

Friends with benefits: two friends that have sex with each other with no strings attached.

135
https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-and-woman-lying-on-bed-1450155/

Friends with benefits: two friends that have sex with each other with no strings attached. One of the most casual relationships if its done right. And if not done right it could end in a disaster. These are some commandments that I have come up with, with some past experience.

1. Thou shall pick the right person

media.giphy.com

This is very important. It can't be a best friend or an ex. This person has to be either someone you know a little bit now a whole lot of someone that you don't know at all.

2. Thou shall set rules before it starts

media.giphy.com

Setting standards for something like this need to happen. And talking about them before it happens is important, you can't go on and just make rule whenever. It gets complicated that way.

3. Thou shall not catch any feelings

media.giphy.com

Friends with benefits is something casual and if you get feelings then it ruins that causality.

4. Thou shall only hang out in the bedroom

media.giphy.com

Don't go to the movies or out to eat because that's a date which leads to feelings. The only date you need is in the bedroom.

5. Thou shall not spend the night

media.giphy.com

Have sex with them and leave. If you spend the night it opens up the possibility of something else.

6. Thou shall not cuddle

media.giphy.com

Cuddling is intimate, and it's a nonverbal way to show your feelings for a person. And if you don't have feelings for them why would you cuddle them?

7. Thou shall only have sex

media.giphy.com

Your friends with one extracurricular activity and that extracurricular activity is having sex.

8. Thou shall use protection

media.giphy.com

Especially if you guys are sleeping with other people.

9. Thou shall explore their desires

media.giphy.com

This is a great chance to try your fantasies and see what you like during sex.

10. Thou shall have good communication

media.giphy.com

Depending on how this is going to last, you gonna want to check up on how they feel about.

11. Thou shall read them

media.giphy.com

Sometimes people are not going to say everything that they think so you also have to read

12. Thou shall not introduce to friends or family

media.giphy.com

If you start introducing them to people you have to label them. Also, people will start to ask questions about who they really are.

13. Thou shall be open to relationships

media.giphy.com

This is a casual relationship so be open to a relationship with someone else you might meet. Don't cut off relationships with other people because you never know how this will end.

14. Thou shall accept what happens in the end

media.giphy.com

If it ends in a relationship that's okay and if it ends without a relationship that's okay too.

15. Thou shall have fun

media.giphy.com

It's casual, so have fun with it.