7 Goofy Food Combos That May Or May Not Actually Be Good

Let's start experimenting!

274

There are tons of individuals all over the world who eat different foods that we aren't super familiar with. But there are some wacky combos that some of our close friends eat regularly that need to be brought to light. So I asked around and these are some of the weirdest foods my friends are eating together.

1. Cheez-it crackers and cream cheese

I actually eat this one and it's pretty good, it's just like dip.

​2. Pickles and honey

This sounds actually disgusting and I don't know who in their right mind would eat these things together.

​3. Eggs and ketchup

Not the most disgusting thing on this list but ehhh.

​4. Pickles and peanut butter

i.huffpost.com

This option comes off as something only a pregnant person would eat.

​5. Butter and sugar sandwiches

My grandma eats these, but I would have to be prettttty drunk before I made one of these for myself.

​6. Popcorn and buttermilk

My crazy roommate sophomore year of college used to pop a bag a popcorn and pour buttermilk over it like cereal????

7. Peanut butter and jelly and Doritos sandwiches

I guess this eliminates Doritos fingers, but at what cost?

You are what you eat. So if you eat garbage like the things on this list, you're garbage. I don't make the rules.