10 Times Colton Underwood Jumping The Fence Described College

*Jumps fence*

119

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE has seen the gif of Colton jumping over a fence on this week's episode of The Bachelor. Those that don't even watch the show are finding a million ways to use the gif to make jokes. Now that we all FINALLY got to see this truly ICONIC scene, I couldn't help but think of how this gif can be used as a meme to describe the real college struggles.

When you see your ex across the room.

An awkward encounter with uncomfortable eye contact? No thanks...gotta blast!

When you realize your book has an access code.

When you realize that your textbook has an access code, your heart sinks to the bottom. That extra price is H-E-F-T-Y.

Looking at the syllabus and seeing there will be a group project.

Group projects suck, there's no question about it so realizing it will count for a good portion of the final grade? Yeah, no thanks...

Going to park in an employee space, but the parking police come.

Parking is annoying on any college campus, I get that employees get priority over students, but especially when the U.S. feels like a tundra right now, sometimes driving to class seems like the move because Uber costs add up. It is so annoying when you finally find the perfect spot but see that person with the parking ticket gun walking around so you gotta dip.

Final paper instead of final exam.

OK, I can't be the only one that HATES big papers. I would rather do one huge cumulative exam than a final paper. My motivation to write papers in proper MLA format is in the negatives.

When you're at a party and the cops come.

See ya! Every man and woman for themselves.

Realizing an assignment is due at midnight that you didn't start.

Nothing is worse than realizing you have a quiz, paper, project...any kind of assignment that is due at midnight that you completely forgot about. Hopefully, it isn't 11 P.M. when you notice.

Looking at your bank account.

Checking your most recent bank statement and realizing just how much you spend on food will forever be a struggle.

When your professor tells you attendance is worth 5% of your grade.

Not that I condone skipping class but come on...

Seeing that creep from Tinder at a party.

Please don't let them see me...