College As Told By 'That 70's Show'

College As Told By 'That 70's Show'

We're all alright!

9

It's no story that "That 70's Show" was one of the best of it's time. With it's hilarious and realistic antics, most teenagers and college students can deeply relate to it. College is more than crazy. It's filled with confusion, discovery, risk taking, adventure and lots of tears. Most days you'll wake up, more confused than that time you forgot to study for the math test you knew nothing on. Some may say it's indescribable but this show did it without even trying. This is college life as told by "That 70's Show"

1. When the professor wants you to talk about yourself on the first day

media.giphy.com

2. When it's syllabus week and the professor won't let you out early

media.giphy.com

3. When you find out the friend who was supposed to take that awful class with you withdraws

media.giphy.com

4. Finals week got us like...

media.giphy.com

5. When the professor says there's going to be a group project

media.giphy.com

6. When the professor says he doesn't take attendance

media.giphy.com

7. When you're stuck with that annoying brainy, kiss-ass kid in one of your classes

media.giphy.com

8. When you just can't wake up for that 8 a.m.

media.giphy.com

9. When you give up trying to understand what your professor is teaching

media.giphy.com

10. Looking at all the freshman thinking they know what they're doing

media.giphy.com

11. When someone takes your unassigned, assigned seat

media.giphy.com

12. When you're trying to study and get your life together and it's just not happening

media.giphy.com

13. When you think college is going to be fun and exciting but it's really more like...

media.giphy.com

14. When every guy you talk to thinks you wanna sleep with him

media.giphy.com

15. When you've been studying for hours and your brain hurts...

media.giphy.com

16. The freshman that think they are actually going to graduate in 4 years

media.giphy.com