It's that time of the year again! It is finals week, and we are all stressed and ready for our summer plans to begin. So, here are some thoughts that every Anderson student is having or will have during finals week.
1. All we can think about is summer and relaxation! So, no matter where we are on campus, we just can't seem to stay motivated or concentrate on our work. Even someone's breathing may annoy us. So, we have to find that perfect quiet study room where no one else is around to cause distractions.
2. When you begin to stress eat everything in sight, even when you're not hungry.
3. When you walk into the library and everyone and their mother are there, and you're just like,"Where were you at the beginning of the semester!?"
4. When your parents call and ask about finals, studying, and grades...
5. When you thought your studying would take a lot longer than it actually did, but you're already 2 coffees into the night.
6. When you start to have an emotional breakdown..... Like every day.
7. Remembering what it's like to have nothing to do, and you're so close to being able to stay in bed all day!
8. When you give yourself pep talks.
9. When you calculate the test grade you need in order to get an A with the minimal amount of effort.
10. On top of all the studying you already have to do, the school decides to give two room checks, and you have to clean and rearrange your room.
11. But, you get cookies from the president's wife.
12. When everyone is cleaning out their rooms, so they start giving out all their food for free, and you have to decide if you want to take it or not.
13. Taking drastic measures to procrastinate studying.
14. When all your friends are done and you have one more final left.
15. When the professor assigns more work and extra credit assignments at the last minute.
16. The time has finally come when all your work is done, and you are completely ready to party!!
17. SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!!