10 College Situations Described By 'The Office'

Situations to describe the college experience.

14
Intuit

Do you ever catch yourself sleepwalking to an 8:00 a.m. class or rolling your eyes during a group project? These 10 moments from "The Office" perfectly sum up how college students feel from syllabus week to finals and all of the craziness in between.

1. Walking out of class on the first day when the teacher only goes over the syllabus:

2. But cringing when teachers say you need to spend eight hours outside of class studying:

3. And you realize they aren't kidding as you prepare for the first exam:

4. And throws a temper tantrum when the teacher mentions there is a group project coming up:

5. While you can barely keep your eyes open in class no matter how hard you try:

6. And one day you decide to skip class and you see your professor walking towards you:

7. Also, casually shoving your friends out of the way when the teacher says class is ending five minutes early:

8. And breaking out the snacks while you have two minutes to run to your next class:

9. That moment when you realize your blood stream is solely caffeine and you are running on two hours of sleep for your first exam:

10. And that final fist pump as you finish your last exam of the semester: