If Each College Major Was A 'Gossip Girl' Character, XOXO

Who shares your major?

745

If you are ever wondering what major you should pursue in college, ask yourself, "Which 'Gossip Girl' character am I most like?"

Chuck Bass: Entrepreneurship/Business

"People like me don't write books, we're written about." Chuck Bass does not mess around when it comes to building his empire out of the shambles that his father left for him. And upon his father's return from "death," he had to fight for his rights to the business he built and make sure it was not taken from him. He could teach a class on business.

Blair Waldorf: Criminal Justice

Blair Waldorf gets to the bottom of every situation in an instant and possesses the vital skill of seeing through the bullcrap. Her sleuthing skills are incredible and she finds solutions to every problem almost immediately. Remember when she banished Georgina to Bible camp after messing with Serena? Bye Felicia.

Serena Van Der Woodsen: Communications

This one is no shocker. Serena knows exactly how to handle the spotlight, the stalkers and the spies, making her the perfect girl for communications. Seriously, who goes from being a publicist to a blogger in two weeks — and does so flawlessly?

Nate Archibald: Journalism

In the later seasons, Nate takes over an editing position for a small New York newspaper. He is constantly discovering secrets within the city and doing his best to let the world know the truth. Not only is he great at investigating, he also has great ethics, knowing exactly when to publish something and when not to.

Jenny Humphrey: Fashion

A no-brainer for sure, all fashion majors can identify with Jenny at some point throughout her appearances in "Gossip Girl." She looks on-point 24/7. Even better, she makes most of her clothing herself.

Vanessa Abrams: Film Studies & Cinematography

Vanessa is rarely seen without a video camera in her hand. She films the raw and important parts of the Upper East Side that no one knows about, a daunting and important task. All up-and-coming filmmakers should be as daring as her.

Dan Humphrey: Professional Writing

Dan writes extremely successful books that cleverly "disguise" his friends. He's (not) real sly.

OK, maybe you shouldn't pick your major based off TV show characters. That's probably a terrible idea. But anyway, it's still fun to think about.