The Top 5 Things College Kids Are Thankful For Over Thanksgiving Break

In case you were wondering...

113
Youtube

Friends and Family,

In case you were wondering what reasons we college students have to be thankful for, here the top five things we are thankful for this Thanksgiving break:

1. Seeing our dogs.

Prepare for a 20-minute long reunion filled with jumping up and down repetitively, doggy-talk and possibly some tears.

2. Home-cooked food.

After eating Ramen noodles and Luchables pizza for almost an entire semester, we're pretty ready to dig into a home-cooked meal. And what better meal to dig into than a delicious Thanksgiving feast?

3. Sleep.

Don't be offended if we spend the majority of our break sleeping. We've gotten very little of it lately.

4. The lack of class.

No 8 a.m. government lecture for an entire week? Yes, please.

5. Being able to binge-watch Netflix without the guilt of avoiding homework.

Season 2 of "Stranger Things" isn't going to watch itself!

Friends and Family,

Yes, we are thankful for all of these things -- VERY thankful in fact, but we are also thankful for something else -- YOU. In all seriousness, we are grateful to have a place and people to go home to celebrate this holiday with. That is why, on this list, you guys definitely rank as #2.

What? Did you think you were going to outrank dogs? Get real.

Love,

Your Thankful College Student