12 Times Your Life In College Actually Felt Like Riverdale High School

Yes, even Veronica Lodge can relate to what you're going through.

134
Flickr / Netflix

College has it's ups and downs. It takes you through some of the most stressful moments of your life and helps you experience some of the best. You meet people from different walks of life. As much as you love it, sometimes you can hate it. So, here are some of your favorite characters from Riverdale to let you know you're not alone in your college escapades.

1. Trying to understand what your professor is talking about.

It can be the ultimate struggle, especially when it's in a subject you're not the best at. If you've got as much determination as Cheryl, you'll get through even the toughest of classes.

2. When you have senoritis as a freshman.

Completely enjoying classes, especially after your first semester, can be a struggle. Sometimes, you can't shake that senioritis you had in high school. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.

3. When you're unofficial assigned seat is taken in your lecture.

giphy.com

If college had a handbook, this would be in the top five things to avoid doing. Especially when it's halfway through the semester.

4. Passing that exam that you studied all night for.

Of course, your blood is probably 90% coffee at this point too, but congratulations! Just make sure you get in a nap immediately after.

5. Having to wake up for an 8 AM class.

We've all done it, and it never gets any better. One day, you'll get to look at a schedule that has nothing but afternoon classes. Until then, just keep swimming.

6. When exams, projects, and essays consume your life.

This is especially true when finals roll around. Fear not. Just take a breath and step back from the craziness, even if it's just for five minutes.

7. Being stuck in a group where you do all the work.

On the upside, at least it's getting done and done right. On the downside, everybody is riding your coat tails and there's nothing more annoying than that.

8. Going out with you friends after a long week.

giphy.com

The stress of college can be a lot to handle. When you have a couple of friends that know how to help you unwind after a crazy week, there's nothing that feels better.

9. Realizing you still haven't hit word count on an essay.

Maybe it's been hours. Maybe it's been days. You just want it to be over with already, but that dreaded word count just doesn't seem like it's budging.

10. When you'd rather sit inside and binge Netflix or read a book instead of go out partying.

giphy.com

Some people like to get black out drunk, others like to curl up with hot chocolate and rewatch their favorite rom-com for the 10th time. Do whatever floats your boat.

11. When you're learning something interesting in your favorite class.

Nothing feels better-and possibly more foreign-than when you're sitting in class and actually intrigued in what you're learning. Cherish this moment.

12. Coming down from a caffeine high after a long day of classes.

giphy.com

Remember that "take a nap" warning from earlier? That applies down here too. Caffeine crashes are the absolute worst, and after sitting through hours of lecture you deserve it.