coffee study habits

What Your Coffee Order Says About Your Study Habits

"But first, coffee" - John 3:16

130
Abby Fuller

Coffee. Everyone remembers the first time they got hooked. Personally, it was my freshman year of High School during exams. I decided school had become too intense and I needed coffee to stay awake during those crazy 11 pm study sessions. Now I drink black coffee like water and need it if I want my eyes to stay open during the day.....but I wouldn't want it any other way.

1. Iced coffee with a little bit of creamer 

Congrats! You're on top of things! You have a planner that meticulously keeps track of your every move and whenever there is a group project, you do all the work and then bash the group members in that evaluation. You definitely made the President's list, even if that cost you a few a few nights out.

2. $7 Latte

You prioritize friends over school. Sometimes a movie night with the gals sounds a little more appealing than studying for that Econ final. I get it. But also sometimes the things that taste so good, will cost you in the long run. Maybe take your textbook with you next time? Baby Steps!

3. Frappuccino   

Aesthetic>academics any day. You love a fancy planner, colorful pens, and a well-crafted insta-story, but once it comes to actually cracking down and doing the damn thing, you lose interest.

4. Black Coffee

Although the world might see chaos, you get ish done. So what if you have more tabs open on your laptop than the Duggars have children? Who cares if your planner looks like a serial killer's hit list. Your desk has homework from three semesters ago, but you swear that is part of the system. You do you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

5. Hot Tea 

You're the self-care QUEEN. Yes, school is important and all, but so is bubble baths, face masks, and a good book. You realize that life is about balance and you are not about to sacrifice your mental health for an A on a test.

6. Water

No coffee, tea, or caffeine for you. You don't need fancy planners or organizational habits to get your stuff done. You study in the school library, not the trendy coffeeshop off campus. You're a no nonsense person who is simply on top of their game. Mad respect.

Everyone approaches school differently, just like everyone takes they coffee differently. YAY for ~individualality~