Does Your Coffee Choice Match Your Personality?

Are you more of a black coffee or a coffee milkshake drinker?

78

Most people like coffee. I come across some people occasionally who don’t, but they tend to be people who just prefer drinks like tea or hot chocolate. With all the coffee choices presented to us, the range of options seems endless, but people tend to have very specific things in mind when they order their coffee. Does your choice in favorite coffee drink match up with your personality? You’re about to find out.

The Flavored Frappuccino=Energetic Extrovert Type

You enjoy sugar and coffee and sweet flavors, so the opportunity to mix all three together with a mocha or caramel frappuccino is the perfect option for you. You are always ready to face the day fresh-faced and your coffee drink is there to keep you alert for all life is about to throw at you.

The Hot Latte=Down-To-Earth, Easy-Going Type

You want a coffee drink that’s warm and still tastes like coffee, but also has a bit of foam, because you enjoy the simple things in life. Your coffee isn’t bitter, and neither are you. Sometimes, you add a bit of flavoring (like vanilla or hazelnut) to your coffee, but only when you’re feeling more playful than usual.

Black Coffee=Hard-Working Introvert

You gulp back black coffee like you’re drinking from the Fountain of Youth, because you have two jobs and are taking 18 credits and under no circumstance can you fall asleep until you get home from your bartending job. You don’t have the time or the patience to get any sugar or syrup in your drink and you wouldn’t have it any other way.

Americano=Cultured, Mysterious Type

While you enjoy the taste of coffee, sometimes it can be a little too strong by itself. You know coffee well, and you know how to make it taste good. You've been around the block, and you know what works best for you. Not everyone understands coffee as well as you do, and some people don't even know from where you got all your coffee knowledge.

Cafe Con Leche=Sweet n' Sassy Type

Just like a coffee drink that's equal parts espresso and milk, you are equal parts sweet and sassy. You're a good mix of the two! Sometimes, you add a little sugar, and sometimes, you don't.

Of course, if you like a coffee drink other than these ones, maybe your personality is more varied, or more tempered, but either way, one thing that always brings all these different personalities together is COFFEE!