Cleveland Ohio things to do

Cleveland Things That Only Cleveland People Will Understand

A little bit about my city and why I love it so much!

354

My whole life I have lived within 40 minutes of the great city of Cleveland. Although our skyline is small, compared to New York City, it's truly beautiful. Sitting at Huntington Beach, I can watch the sunset and the city light up. We have multiple sports teams, covering: hockey, basketball, football, and baseball. Our Cavilers even brought home the National Championship when the Golden State Warriors Blew a 3-1 lead in the Finals in 2016. I shed actual tears watching that game!

Along with the sports teams, there are numerous restaurants serving delicious foods. East Fourth is my favorite street, lined with restaurants and lit with lights strung between the buildings at night. My number one place to go for food when downtown is Barrio for tacos!

Cleveland has many historical places to visit such as The Cleveland Museum of Art, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, A Christmas Story House, and many more. There are other neat places to check out like Great Lakes Science Center, Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, and West Side Market. Consider to be much smaller than many large cities, Cleveland is packed with so many fun activities to do and events to see.

These are a few things that attract so many people in the city and have brought me making the trip downtown so many times. A trip to Cleveland could NEVER disappoint!

Living so close to the city has lead to so many great experiences with my friends and family! I enjoy attending Indians games under the warm summer sun and sitting at Lake Erie. I have attended countless watch parties for Cavs games. The excitement for your city in a National Championship is indescribable. For home games, the watch parties were held outside the arena with huge screens to watch the game, a mini court to shoot around on, other basketball games, and a live band for entertainment. My absolute favorite summer event is going to concerts with my friends at Blossom. We always get lawn tickets and spend the night dancing as the sun goes down.