10 Classic Albums

10 Classic Albums You Can Never Get Tired Of Listening To

These albums will never stop being amazing even if you live to a hundred and you listen to it again.

114

In this age were artistes release music literally drop songs every minute, it is hard to remain relevant. However, these classic albums are so amazing that they literally have no bad songs and even if you live to be a hundred years, you would still feel the same feelings you felt the first time you listened to them. These albums are listed in no particular and order are as follows:

1. "Ctrl" - Sza

This album is all about the experience of a woman, it explores the insecurities, arguments and victories one faces in relationships.

2. "Freudian"- Daniel Ceaser

Unpopular opinion: I think this album is the greatest album to have existed in a long time. The album explores the beauty of love and it is so beautiful, I get goosebumps every time I listen to it.

"Blue Neighborhood"- Troye Sivan

This album was Troye Sivan's debut album and when you listen to it at first, you would think he had been releasing albums prior to it. It deals with the heartbreak and affirmations while also making it seem like an amazing experience.

4. "American Teen"- Khalid

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf4SvNIlpSB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ihh4oitytwwo

The reason why this album is one of the best albums ever is because it is so relatable. Every song on it literally has an experience that every teenager has gone through at a point in their life. And it isn't hard to admire the genius Khalid is, because all the songs were written by him when he was just a senior in High school.

5. Awaken, My Lover"- Childish Gambino

If you've been a Childish Gambino fan since he ever started music, you would know why this album is the best album he ever released. It is really different from the usual rap/pop he does, it is amazingly different and every song on it is something to be experienced.

6. "Blonde"- Frank Ocean

I'm still a new Frank Ocean super-fan yet I know when an album is an amazing when I hear one. This album has really beautiful songs that tells stories of life and love that will give you goosebumps on the first listening.

7. "Pure Heroine"- Lorde

First of all, Lorde released this album when she was just sixteen. Yes I know, Billie Eilish is currently doing the same thing but lets focus on Lorde for now. This album is really different and dark and every song is just too amazing to would never want it to stop.

8. "Anti "- Rihanna

This album put a stamp to me being a Rihanna stan forever. I really really love this album and I think the songs makes a girl feel so badass (when does rihanna ever not do this though?)

9. "More Life" - Drake

Everybody knows Drake is a very talented rapper and literally never has any bad songs but one thing that makes this album different is the fact that it features different genre of music and it really shows how versatile Drake is.

10. "The Human Condition" - Jon Bellion

I cannot think of this album as one with just a bunch of singles, it is actually an album. Every song flows and the sounds and lyrics are really different from the usual pop sounds that most artistes have in their music.