5 Reasons Why Clare Crawley Is The Worst Contestant In The History Of 'The Bachelorette,' According To A Long-Time Member of Bachelor Nation

Clare Crawley is easily the most immature contestant in the show's history, and I'm not OK with it.

434

As Season 16 of "The Bachelorette" continues, Clare Crawley's flaws keep coming to light. Here are all the reasons that producers of "The Bachelorette" should have never care Crawley, as well as other women who are more deserving of the title.

1. Clare's physical track record is concerning.

The first reason Clare shouldn't have been been given this chance is her physical track record within "The Bachelor "franchise. We first met Clare on Season 18 of "The Bachelor" with Juan Pablo. The next time she came into our lives was on the first two seasons of "Bachelor in Paradise." She left voluntarily in both seasons. Next, we saw her on "The Bachelor Winter Games" in a love triangle with Christian Rauch and Benoit Beauséjour-Savard. In the 2018 reunion special, Benoit Beauséjour-Savard proposed to Clare on stage. Of course, this didn't last long as Clare announced their split two months later. Clare's long rap sheet should have told the producers she is not reliable or emotionally available.

2. Clare's past reactions have been embarrassing.

Clare's past reactions should have proved her immaturity to the Bachelor producers. A prime example of her immaturity is the finale of Season 18 of "The Bachelor." During the finale, Bachelor Juan Pablo expressed that he lacked knowledge of who Clare really was. As a result, he lacked feelings toward her. Before he could explain that he did not want her anymore, she responded with an unnecessary outburst. Clare exclaimed, "I lost respect for you. I thought I knew what kind of man you were. What you just made me go through, I would never want my children having a father like you." She was understandably upset about being eliminated. Many magazines tell girls to make the guy regret he doesn't have you, but Clare clearly did not take this advice. After Clare left the frame, Juan Pablo was almost relieved as he stated, "Woo! I'm glad I didn't pick her." Despite her stunning appearance on this episode, much of Bachelor Nation was also relieved to see her go. "The Bachelor" producers should have taken this reaction as a warning sign of her immaturity. Maturity is a huge part of being cast, and her immaturity should have most certainly been taken into consideration.

3. Clare has never been in a long-term relationship.

On "The Bachelor Winter Games," Clare was in a love triangle with Christian Rauch and Benoit Beauséjour-Savard. Finally, Clare chose Christian Rauch. When Clare and Christian didn't work out, she reconnected with Benoit off-show, and he proposed at "After The Final Rose." However, in April, just two months after getting engaged, the couple called it quits. Clare captioned this moment on Instagram: "It's with a heavy heart that we have mutually decided to end our relationship. We think the world of each other, and we were hoping we could make this work. I'm sorry that this may not be what you want to hear, but it's our truth. Just know there are no negative feelings here, we are simply two people who believed in love, and were open enough to give it a chance." Bachelor Nation cheered on this relationship from the very beginning, but in the end, they were glad that Benoit dodged that bullet. This short relationship should have been a warning sign for all the contestants and producers.

4. Hannah Ann is more dedicated to love than Clare will ever be.

We met Hannah Ann Sluss on Season 24 of "The Bachelor." She was one of the final two contestants chosen by Peter Weber (aka. Pilot Pete). A large majority of Bachelor Nation favored Hannah Ann because of her drive and determination to win Peter's heart. During the finale, Peter proposed to Hannah Ann with a diamond ring. Less than a month later, Hannah Ann broke off the engagement since Peter couldn't get over her fellow contestant, Madison Prewett. After Hannah Ann had to go through that nightmare, she deserves a chance to find a man that will give her his full undivided attention and undivided heart. Needless to say, hopefully she is a future Bachelorette.

5. Madison Prewett knows what she wants, and Clare still has no idea.

We met Madison Prewett on Season 24 of "The Bachelor." She stood alongside Hannah Ann as one of the final two contestants chosen by Peter Weber (aka. Pilot Pete.) She chose her religion over Peter in the end. She decided that he didn't share her values, so she left production on finale night. After Hannah Ann and Peter broke up, he went down to Auburn to see Madison and to see if she was still in love with him. On the recap episode, Madison and Peter revealed that they were going to take their relationship slow and see where things went. This didn't last long as their relationship only lasted several days before Madison came to the same conclusion. Not only did a huge majority of Bachelor Nation love Madi, but they really wanted someone better for her. If she was chosen as the Bachelorette, she would've gotten the chance to find someone so much better. Along with Hannah Ann, Bachelor Nation really hopes this is a future Bachelorette.