Celebrating Christmas As Told By Your Favorite Christmas Movies

Favorite Holiday Traditions

27

Christmas time is one of the best times of the year because it is full of joy and giving. It is a time for pretty lights, white snow, holiday songs and giving and getting presents. Here are a couple of Christmas traditions as told by some of our favorite Christmas movies.

Looking for the perfect presents for people

Home Alone

Metro

There is stress and joy that comes with getting presents. The stress is the cost and getting something that you know the other person would like. The joy is the fun in buying people you love presents and coming up with ideas that people will love.

Struggling to wrap the presents

A Bad Moms Christmas

Tenor

Wrapping the presents can be fun but also a hassle especially if you aren't really good at wrapping. As long as the present is covered and it has a name to who it belongs to, you're good because it is the thought that counts.

Looking for the perfect tree that will fit inside the house

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Getting a Christmas tree is a very fun tradition. It can be a struggle to find a tree that will fit into the house. Once the tree is in the house and the 1,000 of ornaments you have are on, your tree will light up the house.

Watching all of the classic Christmas movies

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

All of the classic movies are a must during Christmas time. The classic movies like Charlie Brown, the Grinch and Rudolph. Get some popcorn and some candy canes and watch your favorite classics.

Putting up Christmas Lights

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Gfycat

Putting up Christmas lights can be a chore but the way the house looks makes the house look very festive. Hopefully there aren't any bulbs that are out and please do not fall of the roof. Be careful but make your house shine with Christmas spirit.

Listening to Christmas music

Gremlins

Odyssey

During the month of December is the time to get your Christmas music out and listen away. It gets you in the holiday mood and is a perfect thing to listen to when making Christmas cookies or wrapping presents.

Drinking Hot Chocolate and Eating Christmas Cookies

Polar Express

Anytime you think of hot chocolate, the song from polar express has most likely gotten in your head. Making Christmas cookies and drinking hot chocolate is a delicious Christmas tradition.

Realizing you have many Christmas parties to go to

Scrooged

During Christmas there are a lot of different parties to go to. Friends and family are having their parties that you want to attend and so it is time to get your schedule ready.

Getting ready for all the Christmas parties

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Tenor

Trying to find your outfit for all the Christmas parties and so you try on different outfits to see what you like best. Then there is also picking which outfits you are going to wear different days of your Christmas parties.

Going sledding and snowball fighting

Elf

Tenor

Hopefully you will have a White Christmas so then you can go sledding, snowball fighting and making snow angels. Winter can be cold and miserable sometimes but it also can be fun and pretty.

Opening your Christmas presents on Christmas morning

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Rebloggy

Everyone gets excited to open presents and see people open the presents they got them. It is a fun time of getting and giving, that also allows you to spend time with your family and friends.

Enjoy all of your Christmas traditions and check out these Holiday movies. Remember to spend time with friends and family because that is an important part of the Holidays. Enjoy the music and the lights. Have a Merry Christmas!