Christmas Movies You Must Watch!

Christmas Movies You Must Watch!

It is officially Christmas time! Bring out the fuzzy socks, hot cocoa, and blankets to sit on your couch and watch movies all evening!

26
Christmas Movies You Must Watch!
Photo by Ann Schreck on Unsplash

Christmas movies vary for everybody! I love classics and new romantic comedy Christmas movies. Here are my top 10 Christmas movies that you must watch.

Holidate

My favorite movie! You fall in love with the characters as they fall in love with each other.

Princess Switch

The movie makes your childhood dreams come through. Watch a girl switch lives with a princess and fall in love!

A Bad Mom Christmas

This movie might not be the movie you watch with your kids, but don't miss out on a hilarious movie that highlights how stressful Christmas planning is.

The Grinch

The Grinch will have you laughing at every moment. It is the perfect movie to watch with your kids.

Home Alone 1

An iconic movie. A movie that I will watch every Christmas. The movie has been an icon since 1990 as it gives a timeless feeling when watching it.

The Princess Switch 2: Switched Again

Princess Switch was sweet and adoring. Princess Switch 2 follows the same manner as you fall in love with the warmhearted characters.

The Dog who Saved Christmas

One of my favorite Christmas movies that I have watched. It shows you the importance of dogs and the love they have for us.

Noelle

Noelle will make you laugh while making you feel the Christmas spirit.

Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas

This movie will never make you stop laughing from Gabe's shenanigans to their plane journey. Nevertheless, the movie shows the love a family has for each other!

The Holiday Calendar

What if a present could unwrap your future? It is the perfect movie to watch with your family cuddled up in the couch with a cup of hot cocoa in your arms.