9 Christmas Movies You Have To Watch This Holiday Season

What's your favorite holiday movie?

18
YouTube HollywoodStreams

Thanksgiving has quickly come and gone and now the one thing on everyone's mind is Christmas. The happiest time of the year. One of my favorite parts about Christmas are the holiday movies. Whether you're a 25 Days of Christmas fan or more of a Hallmark Christmas Classics lover, these are a few holiday movies you have to check out this season.

1. A Christmas Story

A Christmas classic. The pink bunny suit, the leg lamp, the bebe gun. A must see for sure.

2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Christmas can't come around my house until we've watched this movie. Seriously, one of the funniest shows.

3. Elf

"Bye Buddy, I hope you find your dad." "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" "You sit on a throne of lies."

4. Home Alone

Home Alone isn't one of those movies that I just have to see every year, but it's definitely a good watch and a heartwarming story to get you in the Christmas spirit.

5. Christmas with the Kranks

Another laugh out loud movie. Christmas with the Kranks is sure to get the whole family laughing.

6. Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas

What more is there to say? The Grinch is a staple that Christmas is here.

7. The Holiday

I've only seen this movie a couple times, but it was a heartwarming story about love and family during Christmastime. I would recommend it. Stars Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black

8. It's A Wonderful Life

"Every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings." The sweetest Christmas classic of all time. If you haven't seen this movie. Get your family together this year and watch it. You'll be glad you did.

9. Holiday in Handcuffs

Personally, my favorite. This movie is seriously hysterical and it has the sweetest ending. You can always find it on the ABC 25 Days of Christmas schedule. Plus, it stars Mario Lopez, which is a plus in my book.