Christmas Songs Carols Annoy Everyone

12 Essential Christmas Carols To Annoy Everyone With During Santa Season

Deck the halls with cheap lights from Costco, fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

18
https://unsplash.com/photos/hkFwxX_M14I

Thanksgiving is officially over, which means Christmas season is finally here! We can now bust out the Christmas lights, gingerbread, and (if you want to be extra warm this year) the mistletoe.

Personally, one of my favorite parts of Santa season is that I get to sing the Christmas carols that I've been singing all year anyways and nobody looks at me weirdly. So say adios to getting strange looks when you yodel "Feliz Navidad." Now you can sing them with everyone else!

(Every song listed here has helpful links to YouTube so you can blast the song anytime you want and annoy everyone in the room!)

All I Want For Christmas Is You

The song all middle-school choruses sing for their winter concert, the song everyone lip-syncs to on their Instagram story, the song whose introductory bells haunt you in your sleep. Your family and friends will try to have a peaceful December, but with this overly peppy, incessantly irritating, but somehow really fun song belting out of your mouth, you can be sure they won't get a moment of Mariah-Carey-less silence.

Here's the trap remix (if you want to get freaky).

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

The OG story of the underdog becoming the #1 is one of my absolute favorite carols, mostly because of the little phrases my sister and I add on at the end of each stanza. For example, at the end of the song, after "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer… you'll go down in history!" my sister and I sing "like Hitler!" because we find it hilarious.

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

Click here for the trap remix!

"Rockin' around the Christmas tree; have a happy holiday!..." and then incoherent mumbling ensues. Who cares though! The tune of this carol is so catchy and fun that I could know none of the words and I would still sing it!

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Click here for the trap remix!

Because what better way is there to tell your kids to behave than to threaten them with getting a flammable rock from an old man who breaks into their house in the middle of the night annually? Wow… it's actually kind of creepy when you really think about it.

Jingle Bell Rock

Click here for the trap remix!

To be completely honest, the only lyric I know from this song is "Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock. Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock." I literally don't even know what comes after that but hey! That's why I have the lyrics here! No matter if you know the lyrics or not, this one's a classic.

Deck The Halls

Click here for the trap remix!

Ah, the song that taught America the word "bough." With the help of this song, you can deck your family's faces with boughs of annoyance, but it's worth it! Did… did that even make sense?

Feliz Navidad

Click here for the trap remix!

If "Deck the Halls" taught us some English vocabulary, "Feliz Navidad" taught us all some español. Probably the most famous Spanish song ever besides "Macarena" and "Despacito," "Feliz Navidad" has remained a timeless classic throughout the ages with its ridiculously easy lyrics and catchy tune. AND IT'S BEEN MY PERSONAL FAVORITE SINCE I WAS THREE, SO THAT SHOULD COUNT FOR SOMETHING.

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Click here for the trap remix!

I have no heckin' clue who exactly wrote this, but does it even matter! Heck to the NO because this is a bop no matter who wrote it. And even if December's just started, it's never too early to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Actually, wait it technically is… but just ignore everything I just said and listen to the song because it's really good.

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Click here for the trap remix!

This song holds a special place in my heart because it brings a certain memory to mind. When my dog was a baby, I used to sing him this song; now he jumps up on the couch and stares at me whenever I play it. Cue the collective "aww."

Let It Snow

Click here for the trap remix!

I'm hoping if I sing this song enough, it'll snow super early and we'll all have a blizzard. Then school will be canceled, and I can sleep some more!

Jingle Bells

Click here for the trap remix!

Probably the most classic Christmas song ever, Jingle Bells is, contrary to the title of this article, the least annoying song ever. That's because every single person who knows what Christmas is knows the lyrics to this song, so whenever you burst out with "Dashing through the snow…" everyone can sing along! After all, Christmas without a one-horse-open-sleigh isn't really Christmas at all.

A Holly Jolly Christmas

"Say hello to friends you know" with this absolute bop. I've got nothing more to say because it's just such a BOP and did deserve a place on this list, but I ran out of room. Oops.

And that's it! Have fun singing these carols and stay warm and toasty this Christmas! Also make sure you're being nice because no one wants a flammable black rock for Christmas unless you're weird.