It is time for relaxing!
Health Wellness

5 Things To Do During The Holidays

After a stressful semester it is time for some R&R

94
5 Things To Do During The Holidays

Many students across the country are going home for the holidays. Here is a list of five things to do when you get home:

1. Sleep In

Remember all of those sleepless nights studying, doing projects and partying. Now that you are homey you are able to sleep in and not have to worry about anything else. Even though studies have shown you cannot catch up on sleep, you are able to finally get 6-8 hours or even more of sleep. Then when you wake up you can fall back asleep because you want to take a nap.

2. Wearing Casual Clothes

Many people might have worn casual clothes while at school, but now you can walk around the house in sweatpants or an ugly Christmas sweater. It is that time of year to not care about really anything because you are done with classes and there is no responsibility.

3. Watching Netflix around the clock

Now you can binge-watch all of your favorite episodes again. You are able to watch whatever you want and just lay around. If that is not your thing, then watch old Christmas movie. I would have to say my favorite movie is Home Alone, the first one. I have probably watched that movie six times.

4. Showering is Optional

Now, this might seem disgusting, but now you can shower whenever you want too. There is no designated time for you to get up in the morning unless you have an appointment or some other function. This means you do not need to shower unless you are a clean freak like me. Do not get me wrong, there have been a couple of times where I have not showered for two days. I did stay inside the whole time so I did not face the public outside.

5. Enjoy this time with loved ones

Make sure you surround yourself with the people you love. The holidays can be tough, and trust me I know that. So when going home, make sure that you surround yourself with positive people and positive energy. It is important that you do not surround yourself with people that just put you down. Just enjoy this time, and make sure that you enjoy and surround yourself with people you love.

So these are the five things that I recommend/have done during the holiday season. Just relax and enjoy this time because before you know it to school is going to start up again. So Happy Holidays to everyone!