The 20 Best ‘Chris Evans As Golden Retriever’ Memes To Celebrate The 'Avengers 4' Trailer Dropping

America's two greatest loves saving the world one meme at a time.

1304

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the moment we have all been waiting for since April 27th, 2018. That's right, I'm talking about the "Avengers 4" trailer. FINALLY! We've only been waiting forever and a day.

While the trailer was supposed to be released Wednesday, the United States of America had more pressing matters to deal with, unfortunately. For fans, the anticipation is at an all-time high. Although we don't know the name of the film yet, if it's anything like "Avengers: Infinity Wars," we can predict it will be filled with tears, laughter, heart palpitations, tears, and more tears.

We all know that Captain America is the best Avenger and that the Avenger movies wouldn't be as good without him. Captain America, the OG Avenger, is played by that fine glass of wine actor, Chris Evans. I mean truly Chris Evans can do no wrong. He is a godsend. And you know what else is a godsend? Dogs.

If you had dogs and Chris Evans in your life I would say you are living the dream. The world has been kind enough to grace us with 'Chris Evans as Golden Retriever' memes and we really are not worthy. In preparation for the most anticipated trailer of my natural born existence here are 20 memes to celebrate the "Avengers 4" trailer release tomorrow.

So go put on your Captain America shirt, get your shield, and be thankful that Chris Evans and dogs exist in this universe....for now at least.

(also, if you're not following Chris Evans as Golden Retrievers @retrievans on Twitter yet, what ARE YOU DOING??)

1. Just heading to school with my backpack to save the world from Thanos

2. Do you think Sharon Carter would like me in this jacket? 

3. Black Widow got Cap's first kiss since 1945 but with a face like that I doubt he needs practice 

4. If only Bucky could've grabbed onto Cap's hand...too soon? 

5. Just contemplating how to get all my friends back 

6. Traded in the superhero suit for some business casual attire 

7. Battling an evil purple giant from a foreign planet is exhausting 

8. Studying up on the Quantum Realm

9. Internet. So helpful.

10. I can't hear you. I'm listening to "The Star-Spangled Banner."

11. This is my civilian look

12. Banter with Tony always leaves me parched 

13. I wasn't getting asked out on dates in 1945 but I think picnics would make a great date

14. My face when we got off the plane in Wakanda 

15. I'm told I look pretty good with my shirt off 

16. Even though we fight we always kiss and make up

17. Some things never go out of style 

18. When half the gang disappears in the "Snap"

19. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.

20. Running to the theaters May 3rd, 2019 to see "Avengers 4"