Multiple Women Accuse Chris D'Elia Of Sexual Conduct Harassment

Chris D'Elia Played A Pedophile In 'YOU' And Now Multiple Women Are Accusing Him Of Being One

Shout-out to women for being brave enough to expose disgusting men.

8378

Chris D'Elia has been accused (WITH receipts) of sexual harassment of an underage girl.

This is oddly familiar to his character, Henderson, on the Netflix series "YOU" where he played a popular comedian who sexually assaulted many underage girls. If you have not seen "YOU," that's is not a joke. That was actually his character.

D'Elia is known for his standup comedy, funny social media posts, and has acted in shows as smaller roles here and there. On Tuesday, a Twitter user came forward with her story about alleged interactions with Chris D'Elia when she was only 16 years old.

From asking for photos and asking if they could "make out" it's clear the alleged conversations were extremely wrong.

Another Twitter user, from the popular account @SheRatesDogs, came forward with a DM she received from a follower accusing Chris D'Elia of exposing himself to a female hotel employee.

Twitter account @SheRatesDogs has posted other accusations from multiple women as well.

Chris D'Elia has yet to comment on these accusations but something tells me this is JUST the beginning.