Choose You And Stop Giving A F*** About Everything

We all stress too often. We get wrapped up in everyone else's lives and slowly let our worth fade. So how do we get back on track on giving ourselves the attention and affection we deserve?

Choose what you give a f*** about wisely.

Stop worrying about who is going to be upset with you if you decide to go another route. It is time you do things for yourself. Whatever that may be. Find your thing that makes your heart sing and ride it passionately.

Learn to master the art of not trying so hard. Actually, don't try at all. Instead, just be. Your life is unfolding just as it should so trust the universe's divine timing. I find myself trying to perfect everything I do rather than enjoying the time I spend doing whatever that is. Take a deep breath and allow your soul to guide you peacefully. Don't try to be anything that you are not. Just be you. You should not have to try to be you that should come naturally. You are not perfect. No one is perfect, besides God, well if you believe in God. What I'm saying is stop trying to be God.

Start rejecting things more. We, humans, get caught in this loop where we feel like we must say "yes" to everything. You don't have to say yes to anything unless you want to. So, reject more often. This will keep your options open and no one can be upset if you said no from the get-go, it's not like you're "flagging" on them.

Allow yourself to feel whatever emotion you may be feeling. You don't have to hide your feelings they are more than valid. Just don't get caught up in the sadness. Be sad, cry, listen to feels playlist, go into sad boy hours for a night, and then get your shit together. Stand up, shake the weight off your shoulders, and get hyped you are alive, dude. Not everyone will wake up in the morning but you did so cherish that.

Do you feel better? Isn't life much more pleasant when you stop stressing and learn not to care about every little thing? Yeah, I know, it's super nice. It's like an adrenaline high you want to keep.

So keep it. Stay high. Value your time as much as anyone else's.

Most of all stop giving a f*** about EVERYTHING.