The Chipotle Order Personality Quiz
food

Build Out Your Go-To Chipotle Order And Find Out What Kind Of Person You Are On The Inside

"Oh my gawd, I love Chipotle. Chipotle is my life!" - Kid from Vine

109
chipotle order

Chipotle is all fun and games until it becomes your life and you're addicted. But... what if it actually defined your life. Here's a list of what each ingredient of your Chipotle order says about you!

1. Rice

White rice - You tell people white lies to avoid hurting their feelings but you're still costing them their carb count.

Brown rice -You're authentic. You are forward with people and do not sugar coat things, there's no reason to hide the facts.

No rice - You try to avoid problems but end up feeling like you're missing something when you're not involved in the drama.

2. Beans

No beans - introvert

Pinto - ambiverts

Black beans - extrovert

3. Protein

Steak - balling a budget. Boujee lifestyle. You enjoy the finer things in life but you also know where to spend your money to show it.

Chicken - Classic. Clean cut. You don't like stepping out of your comfort zone and you're not afraid to show it.

Barbacoa - You like to spice things up. Never settle for things to be ordinary and bland.

Carnitas - You lie to yourself often. You convince yourself something is good when it's probably the worst thing for you.

Sofritas - You fear commitment. You want the healthy lifestyle but stand firm on your healthy life choices.

Veggie bowl (FYI: guac for free) - Treehugger lifestyle. Peace upon everyone.

4. Your little something extras...

Fajita veggies - You can never say no. It could be easier to say no, but you worry about the other person's feelings even if it has nothing to do with them.

Queso - Trend follower. We all know the queso from Chipotle isn't necessarily the best sooo...

Guacamole - Versatile. Avocados go with everything. You're not afraid of trying new things and switching it up every now and then.

Roasted chili corn salsa - You're not afraid of commitment. You want everything in life to stay with you through and through.

Fresh tomato salsa - You want a little danger in your life, but you fear the consequences too much.

Tomatillo-green chili salsa - You're bold but not enough. You get yourself into situations you don't really know how to get out of or even how you got there.

Tomatillo-red chili salsa - You're a daredevil. You're not afraid of the "heat" it may bring upon you.

Sour cream - Simplistic. You enjoy the simple things in life and sometimes that's all you need to be happy.

Cheese - You're always trying to make things better, even if it's not the best for you.

Romaine lettuce - You like to fill your life with various things so you don't feel lonely... or fat.