Recipes For Homemade Chipotle

3 Recipes To Make Your Own Chipotle At Home

Any of these can be substituted with beef or any other meat source, or the meat can be taken out, but this is what I do when I meal prep Chipotle!

12

Okay, let's get this straight, ya girl loves Chipotle. But as delicious as it is, added sodium makes it less than great for you, and it's hard on the wallet! I also love cooking, so this was something easy I could whip together. Here are three simple ways to make Chipotle in your kitchen!

1. Chicken Bowl

Ingredients:

1 4 oz chicken breast

1/2 cup minute brown rice

Romaine lettuce

1 whole avocado

Garden Fresh Wild Mild salsa

Kroger fat-free sour cream

Salt and pepper, to taste

Recipe:

Step 1: Cut up and cook chicken breast in a skillet until browned. Alternatively, you could grill it and then cut it up, whichever works for you!

Step 2: Place lettuce, rice, and chicken in a bowl. I like to use a flat-bottomed Rubbermaid container.

Step 3: Shake.

Step 4: Cut up the avocado into slices and place it along the sides of the bowl.

Step 5: Add salsa and sour cream as desired.

If eating immediately, feel free to mix and enjoy! If eating later, refrigerate: when ready to eat, mix and enjoy!

2. Chicken Burrito

Ingredients:

1 Large Ole tortilla

6 oz chicken breast

1-2 cups romaine lettuce

1 avocado

Garden Fresh Wild Mild salsa

Kroger fat-free sour cream

Recipe:

Step 1: Grill the chicken and cut it into strips or dice it as preferred (I like to use my George Foreman grill for this).

Step 2: Place the avocado in a bowl and smash it with a wooden spoon (I also like to add pepper to this stage). The avocado should be slightly chunky.

Step 3: Place romaine in the tortilla and add chicken, salsa, sour cream, and avocado.

Step 4: Enjoy!

3. Homemade Tortilla Chips

Ingredients:

3 corn tortillas

1 tbsp olive oil

Salt to taste

*Disclaimer: I use my air fryer for these, but you can use an oven too!

Step 1: Cut each tortilla into eighths.

Step 2: Preheat the air fryer at 300 degrees.

Step 3: Toss the tortillas in olive oil and salt.

Step 4: Place the tortillas in the fryer and cook for 7-9 minutes (I normally do 9 if I want them crispier).

Step 5: Enjoy with either of the recipes above!