What Character From 'Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina' Based On Your Zodiac Sign

What Character From 'Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina' You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Find out which character represents your sun sign.

2762

I just finished binge-watching the second season of "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina," and my god, I'm OBSESSED.

Each of the characters is so unique, from Sabrina's confident and passionate personality to Nick's flirtatious and easygoing nature.

Much like the characters, each sun sign of the zodiac represents a unique set of traits, so take a look to find out which character represents YOUR sign.

1. Aries: Prudence.

Prudence is strong, assertive, and independent, and she's not afraid of a confrontation. She knows what she wants, and she's going to get it, even if that means taking down whoever is in her way.

2. Taurus: Zelda.

Zelda is STUBBORN, but she's also incredibly strong, persevering and dependable. She always seems to be put together and composed... that is until somebody crosses her. Zelda has a temper, and you don't want to be the subject of her rage.

3. Gemini: Lilith/Ms.Wardwell.

The dual nature of the Gemini is perfectly embodied in Lilith. She can be wicked, but she is also sensitive underneath her hard exterior. Sometimes she seems fiercely loyal and obedient, while at others she is rebellious and self-serving. Lilith truly wears many faces.

4. Cancer: Theo.

Theo is one of the more sensitive, emotional and intuitive characters. He feels everything so deeply that he can sometimes be defensive and self-protective. However, he is also deeply loyal and protective of his friends.

5. Leo: Satan.

Leo is the sign of leadership and courage, and while the Dark Lord is authoritative and ambitious, he is also extremely arrogant. He has an intense need to be the center of attention and have complete control over others.

6. Virgo: Harvey.

Oh, sweet Harvey. He is kind and loyal but can be a bit reserved and critical, both of himself and of others. He has a sensitive side, but he also has a strong sense of duty when it comes to his friends.

7. Libra: Hilda.

Hilda is the peace-keeper. She is gentle and desires harmony, but she can also be secretive when trying to avoid confrontation or trouble. Unlike some of the more assertive and stubborn characters, Hilda has trouble taking sides, as she only wants to keep the peace.

8. Scorpio: Sabrina.

Sabrina is passionate and intense, and she is pulled toward the dark side of her nature, no matter how much she resists it. She can be stubborn in doing things HER way, but she possesses incredible self-confidence and bravery.

9. Sagittarius: Nick.

Nick is a true Sagittarius: adventurous, independent, easygoing and flirtatious. He can be a bit irresponsible at times, but this is mostly due to his love of freedom, as well as his enthusiasm, curiosity, and desire for knowledge.

10. Capricorn: Father Blackwood.

Father Blackwood is traditional to a fault — his conservative ideals are uncompromising. However, he is driven, ambitious, and disciplined, even if his focus is misguided.

11. Aquarius: Rosalind.

Rosalind is the visionary of the group — literally. She is independent, opinionated, and a bit eccentric. She possesses humanitarian ideals, and she is undoubtedly an idealist when it comes to equality. She is always ready to fight for a cause she believes in, but even more so, she is always there to help her friends.

12. Pisces: Ambrose.

Ambrose is intensely intuitive and sensitive to the feelings of those around him. He is generous and faithful to his family and friends, while also being deeply attuned to the more esoteric realm of magic. As a true Pisces, he is also a romantic and a dreamer.