To My Childhood Best Friend

To My Childhood Best Friend

Thank you for being my forever friend.

5
To My Childhood Best Friend
Emilee Dugger

I don’t even know where to start, because I can’t remember a time in my life where I didn’t know you. We’ve been inseparable since you were born (literally), and I can’t imagine what my childhood would have been like without you in it.

Thank you for always being around and being such a huge part of my life. From chasing each other around the pool when we were little to getting lost in the woods every day this summer, I’ve had so many of my favorite memories with you.

Thank you for knowing me better than I know myself, because you say exactly what I need to hear. You’re wise beyond your years, and I will always appreciate every time you’ve fixed whatever situation I’ve managed to get myself into.

Thank you for letting me be myself. I never have to worry about you judging me, because there’s nothing left for me to hide. You’ll never understand how much I appreciate our carefree Hannah Montana karaoke sessions.

Finally, thank you for being my best friend for as long as I can remember. You’ve been with me through every exciting experience, and I can’t wait to see what else we do together. I’m especially looking forward to watching our future kids read our letters and look at our pictures while we drink wine on a fancy porch.

Here’s to many more years of adventures and birthday celebrations!