10 Reasons Chick-fil-A Is The Best Fast Food Restaurant, Hands Down

It, obviously, should be your top choice when choosing where to eat when in a hurry.

329
WikiMedia Commons

College students don't have much time for anything between classes, writing essays, going to meetings and any other events they may have going on. Because of this, eating quick meals are essential to one's daily routine. Dining hall food is not always the most delicious choice, therefore we turn to any fast food restaurant available to us. I believe Chick-fil-A is the best choice when it comes to fast food chains and here are ten reasons you should think so, too.

1. Cleanliness

I have never been in a dirty Chick-fil-A. Every restaurant you go to has hand sanitizing wipes, children's mats for the tables, and clean bathroom. I mean who doesn't look for clean bathrooms?

2. Kindness

"My pleasure," you will hear this after everything you order or anything you ask a worker for. Doesn't this make you feel like royalty?

3. Waffle fries

Most restaurants have the regular shoestring fries, crinkle cut fries, steak fries, or maybe the occasional curly fries but how many restaurants have waffle fries?

4. Closed on Sundays

Truett Cathy, the founder of Chick-fil-A decided to close on Sundays in 1946 when he opened his first restaurant. Truett saw the importance of closing on Sundays so that he and his employees could have one day to rest and worship. This is an idea we can all look up to.

5. Healthy menu options

If you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle but can't give up Chick-fil-A, no worries. They offer grilled chicken nuggets, grilled chicken sandwiches, wraps, salads, fresh fruit cups, yogurt parfaits and even diet lemonade.

6. Speed

Chick-fil-A workers are on top of their game *insert applause here.* You can order your food, get your condiments, napkins and straws, and head to a table, and your food will on the way to your table before you can even sit down and get situated.

7. Playground

Most fast food restaurants have gotten rid of their playground by now, but not Chick-fil-A. This is a great hack if you're a babysitter because you can go enjoy a delicious meal while your kids get to play on the playground (and it's cleaner then most of the ones you played on as a kid so no worries).

8. Chick-fil-A sauce

This is the ideal sauce. It is a mixture of barbecue sauce and honey mustard. So if you can't choose which is the best, you get the best of both worlds.

9. The Peach Bowl

Who doesn't love college football? Chick-fil-A is a host of a NCAA college football playoff bowl game and has been for the past 50 years.

10. "The First 100"

When a new Chick-fil-A restaurant opens, there is a signature First 100 event that celebrates the opening. This event also awards 100 customers free Chick-fil-A meals for a full year!

All hail, Chick-fil-A.