Chick-fil-a
popular

The Ultimate Ranking Of Chick-Fil-A Menu Items, From 'This is Fine' To 'My Pleasure'

I'll have one of each.

4079
Chick Fil A

It's no secret that Chick-fil-A has changed the game in the food service industry for their unmatched customer service, but let us not forget the thing that gets their guests in the door: the food. Chick-fil-A's menu is made up of all chicken entrees, delectable sides, and sweet treats to follow their meals. To be honest, there isn't really a bad item on their menu. Well, maybe just one, *cough* the chicken salad sandwich *cough cough*. Next time you're headed there and you're not sure what to order, consider ordering one or some of these items that I believe you truly cannot go wrong with.

Lemonade

that's good

Lemons, water, and sugar, that's it. Chick-fil-A knows this classic drink's recipe doesn't need to be messed with because its perfect just the way it is. Freshly squeezed lemon juice is the key to this sour yet sweet treat.

Chocolate chunk cookie

go hug yourself

It's a chocolate chunk ooey-gooey cookie with oats, baked fresh daily and served warm. What more could one ask for? Ordering one is like giving yourself a hug. Pair it with a bottle of their milk and thank me later.

Chick-n-strips

did everyone try the chicken?

You can't go wrong ordering these and dunking them into the sauce of your choice. The breading is a little sweet and paired with their Zesty Buffalo sauce, it creates the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. I'm pretty sure these are proof that God is real and wants us to be happy.

Grilled nuggets

i regret nothing

This guilt-free version of chicken nuggets is perfect for anyone looking for a healthier alternative to the classic dish. Essentially just cut up chicken breasts cooked on Chick-fil-A's specially designed grill, these nuggets are naked and delicious.

Sweet tea

Kermit Tea

This sweet tea surely has unhealthy amounts of sugar to make it super sweet the way we love it, but do we care? Nope! Their tea is brewed fresh daily and served over a heaping amount of ice to keep it ice cold and so yummy. Did I mention there are free refills?

Chicken biscuit

biscuits

The chicken biscuit is their breakfast portion chicken breast in between two flakey, doughy biscuits. Chick-fil-A makes their biscuits fresh every morning of course, and who said chicken isn't for breakfast?

Milkshakes

Milkshake

Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, or cookies and cream—whatever flavor you choose, you'll be so glad you ordered a milkshake here. If you're lucky enough to catch one of their seasonal shakes, peach or peppermint chip, consider yourself blessed. The team members hand-spin these babies to order, topped with whipped cream and a cherry.

The Original Chicken Sandwich

Chicken Nuggets and Sandwich

You know how sequels for movies aren't always necessary because the original is just so good? Yeah, it's kind of like that. Don't bother going somewhere else for a chicken sandwich unless you're looking to be disappointed. Served on a buttered bun with two pickles, this simple sandwich is perfect in every way.

Chicken nuggets

Curtis Chicken Nuggets

Dunk-able, pop-able, enjoyable. What more can I say? Chick-fil-A delivers about the only fast-food chicken nugget that doesn't look like fried coated mush when you bite into it. Dip it in any of Chick-fil-A's dipping sauces and get ready for a flavor explosion to make your taste buds the happiest little taste buds in the world.

Chicken minis

Honey Boo Boo gif

If you've never tried Chick-fIl-A's breakfast, you need to, like as soon as possible. A lot of people don't even know Chick-fil-A serves breakfast, but order these chicken minis and you'll never forget it. A chicken nugget tucked into a honey buttered yeast roll, chicken minis are like having a little piece of heaven in your mouth.

Spicy chicken sandwich 

Spicy

The bottom line is that the spicy sandwich is a masterpiece. A spicy marinated chicken breast coated in spicy breading on a buttery bun? I'll take ten please. There is not a flaw in this sandwich. Not too spicy, but packed with flavor. They really outdid themselves with this one.

Waffle fries

waffle fries

Voted the best fast food item by The Ringer, these fries are no joke. These waffle fries are a must-order every time you find yourself in a Chick-fil-A. Whether you get a crispy one or a floppy one, they never disappoint. Fold it in half and dip it in Chick-fil-A Sauce, or squeeze on some honey roasted barbeque and dig in.

Now that we've eaten through the menu with our eyes, let's hope it's not Sunday so we can go feast on the best quick service restaurant America has to offer. There is not a bad item on this list, so take a chance on one of these items and you'll be glad you did.