Chick-fil-A Is Bottling Their Sauces, Here's Where To Buy Them

Chick-fil-A Is Bottling Their Sauces For Store Shelves And Yes, I'm Already In Line

It is my pleasure to buy absolutely all of them.

1052

It is a widely known fact that going to Chick-fil-A means asking your server very politely for a few extra sauces. Whatever your preference — Garden Herb Ranch, Polynesian, Chick-fil-A, Honey Mustard, Barbecue — you need a couple more than you'll actually use for one meal, in case of emergency. Who knows when you're going to get some fries elsewhere and need a spare dipping favorite? It's always better to be over-prepared than shocked and appalled when you're suddenly dealing with... generic ranch.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it is my absolute pleasure to inform you that Chick-fil-A is bringing all the sauces you know and love to a grocery store near you. That's right, they're bottling them up and shipping them off, just in time for you to stock up before the summer picnic season truly commences.

The initial launch will be testing the sale of two 16-ounce sauce bottles — Chick-fil-A and Polynesian — and eight-ounce bottles of all the sauce varieties. From there, we can expect a full roll-out of nationwide sauce sales, assuming Florida comes through and is a positive test market.

I know — this is all very exciting. And it gets even better! The profits from every bottled sauce purchase will go toward the Chick-fil-A Remarkable Futures Scholarship Initiative, the program that assists Chick-fil-A employees with a college education. As if you needed another reason to grab an extra bottle, now you're helping someone pursue higher education!

Sauces are available at all Target, Publix, Walmart, and Winn-Dixie stores in Florida beginning in April. Each eight-ounce bottle is sold for $3.49.