Cheers To The Year Of Self Love

Cheers To The Year Of Self Love

Sometimes we don't set aside time for ourselves, but that really needs to change

540
Cheers To The Year Of Self Love
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-woman-looking-at-the-mirror-774866

This is our year, kids. I find it quite amusing how we all make new year resolutions yet can never truly fall through with them. Rather it be losing weight, making new friends, traveling, etc. We tend to get wrapped up in the same routine and situations as we used to the year before.

The calendar may change but we rarely ever do. That needs to change. Sure you're not going to drastically change from who you were a day ago just because it's a new year, but you can change some of your unhealthy habits that you don't love about yourself.

This is the year to change what you don't like about yourself. If you aren't happy with your grades, study more.

If you don't necessarily love your body when you look in the mirror, work hard and make it a body you'll absolutely love.

If you aren't happy with the amount of friends you have, put yourself out there and meet new people.

This is the year to try to be your best self and never stop making yourself happy. It may sound selfish but we are human and have the right to be selfish every once in a while.

If something or someone doesn't make you happy, cut it/them off. You don't need to surround yourself with people that don't have your best intentions. It's time to really make some changes in your life.