Khloe And Tristan’s Relationship Make Cheating Seem Normal, But It Shouldn’t Be

I hope that this is a reminder for those that are in a relationship of any kind to just respect the relationship that they are in.

84

In the wake of the latest celebrity scandal, there was no other story that made people pay more attention to than Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson. Of course, everyone's first reaction when they first heard the news was mixed.

The mixture was anger, confusion, and of course denial that Tristian Thompson is having yet another child and cheated on his second baby mother. This story also broke in the wake of his team the Cleveland Cavaliers heading to the NBA playoffs. When he was put in the game he was booed by not just fans of the game but there was a banner that was in sight that said "We Love You Khloe." Although Khloe is a more notable woman in this day and age, the reality of cheating was questioned by many others.

One thing that I will never truly understand is why is it that if you have the desire to cheat on your significant other, why be with them in the first place? Why stay with someone you clearly are not interested in anymore. It breaks my heart to see beautiful women being treated disrespectfully by men who clearly are wasting their time. It breaks my heart, even more, to find out that some of these women have full families with these men.

I can't put myself in the mind of someone who would just want to sacrifice their relationship just for unknown sexual desires. Not only that but when children are involved they have to suffer as well. It's just not fair that Khloe and other women have to deal with the stress that their significant other has given them due to their irresponsibility. I for one want to say that cheating is something that should not be normalized EVER! Not today not tomorrow not EVER! When you are in a committed relationship with someone your focus should be them and only them.

If you have desires to mess around with other people what is the point of you even getting into a relationship in the first place? I for one want everyone to know that despite the unfaithful one's out there, there are some out there that truly care for their significant other. I wish I could just live in an environment where everyone who gets into a relationship remains faithful. I wish being faithful was not known for being a myth these days.

So in the wake of this scandal, I hope that this is a reminder for those that are in a relationship of any kind to just respect the relationship that they are in. There are always consequences to everyone's actions no matter how long you have been in the relationship. Not only is the love and affection lost, but the trust is lost as well.

No one should have to be in a relationship where they need to question what their significant other is doing all the time. There should be no going through anyone's phone. Nor should you question why the state of your relationship is not good enough. That is when you should wake up and realize that you are in a relationship for the wrong reason.

Social media and other platforms should not let you define what your relationship should be. It only leads to disaster. I have seen some couples argue in public religiously yet they will post pictures of themselves on social media just to get people to think that they are in the most perfect relationship in the world. Stop being fake and wake up!

No relationship is going to ever be perfect. Now does that mean that you should give up on love in general, of course not! But just remember that cheating is not something that should not be normal if you tell yourself that you are willing to stay faithful with someone. If you're unhappy in a certain situation, leave. Why stay? Keeping yourself and your partner happy is the key. Always put happiness first.