Everyone wants to travel this summer, but where can you go without spending too much? These are some of the cheapest locations in the United States that you can go where I still feel there is plenty to do to have a good vacation. For other ways to spend less on a vacation, check out this article.

1. Grand Canyon

The Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful places in the United States, and luckily for us, it isn't that expensive of a trip. There are plenty of hotels and Airbnbs in the area. So the most expensive part is getting there, depending on where you are coming from.

2. Glacier National Park

As you can see from the picture, this national park is absolutely breathtaking. If you are up to an outdoor adventure, this is definitely a great place to go.

3. Williamsburg

It is a beautiful yet newer historical town. It is ranked the best place to go in Virginia. Also, if you like amusement parks, Bush Gardens is there!

4. Portland

Not only is it a beautiful city, it is great for foodies! There are plenty of beautiful parks and museums.

5. San Antonio

Possibly the most beautiful place in Texas. There are many great eateries, parks, and historical sites like the Alamo.

6. New Orleans

From WWII museums to all the art and culture the city is known for, there is so much to do! You can visit Studio B or Mardi Gras World and many other exciting places.

7. Memphis

Go and visit the birthplace of rock n' roll at Sun Studios and all the other music places! If you love music history, this is definitely a city for you! You can also go and see the Slave Haven Underground Railroad Museum.

8. Sequoia National Park

If you love hiking and nature, you should visit these wonderfully large trees. They are incredible. You can also go to Moro rock to get a wonderful view. The best part is, it is FREE!

9. Colorado Springs

From the Olympic training center to the pure beauty of nature, there is plenty to see in Colorado Springs. You can go see the red rocks or explore the city. And while you are there, stop by the U.S. Air Force Academy.

10.  Salt Lake City

Obviously, you know about the Great Salt Lake, but there are a bunch of other things to see here. A few things are Temple Square, the Museum of Fine Arts, and all the gardens they have.