summer bucketlist

10 Affordable Things To Add To Summer Bucketlist

Because even college kids want to have fun

Bryanna
Bryanna
3

Let's be real, we all want to have a great summer and relax. Instagram is full of beautiful summer vacations and photos of the beach. But not everyone can afford to go to the Bahamas. (If you can afford, please take me with you!) But that does not mean you can not have a great summer full of memories.

1. Visit a lake or local beach

A lot of lakes are super cheap to visit (if their is a charger at all!) A couple of local ones in my hometown are $3 per car.

2. Pick up a new hobby

Painting classes are often discounted on week days!

3. Volunteer with your school

The summers I have spent volunteering and stay close to campus are some of my favorite.

4. Volunteer at a VBS

Free Cheetos and Jesus, what more could you want? If you can give up a few hours of your day for a week, I assure you it will be an experience that impacts children in your community and yourself.

5. Make Homemade Ice Cream

You can buy a machine to help you make soft serve or simply freeze a tub for scoops!

6. Go Camping 

Find a park or a friend with a big backyard! I will not lie and say I have not slept on a trampoline before. It does not have to cost a lot, just find somewhere and some friends to camp with!

7. Get a Tan

Laying outside in the sun is the cheapest way! Skip those tanning beds!

8. Have a movie marathon 

Who is to say you can not stay away for 36 hours and binge watch Harry Potter?

9. Make S'Mores

10. Take  a photo or 1 second video everyday

Save them as a video to remember your summer!

The summer has begun but it is not too late to enjoy it! What is on your bucket list?