9 Facial Products Your Skin (And Wallet) Will Totally Love

And only one of these is a face mask!

195

I've had oily skin that's been susceptible to acne and blackheads my whole life. The struggle to find good facial products that actually did what they said they do has been REAL. I've run the gamut of brands, washes, masks, etc. to try and cut down the oil and clear up acne.

Truth: nothing permanently lessens the oil. But these products definitely help in maintaining your skin and keeping it clean!
These are all available at Target or Ulta for under $10. Your skin (and wallet) will thank you!

Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets

This product takes #1 easily. These oil-absorbing sheets are a freaking GODSEND when you have skin that gets shiny and oily as often as mine does. Even when I wash my face, the oil builds up pretty quickly and makes me feel gross. I've been using these oil-absorbing sheets for 4 years, since a friend introduced me to them back in senior year of high school. They actually absorb all the oil on your face!! You can also get the Target brand ones for a dollar less, they work just as well.

Clean & Clear Night Relaxing All-in-One Cleansing Wipes

These are by far the best makeup wipes I've ever used. They smell amazing, aren't harsh on your skin, and - prepare yourself - take off waterproof makeup easily. These wipes also leave your skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. To testify the awesomeness of these wipes, I used them in the past to take off a face full of bright pink stage makeup and I only needed one wipe to take it all off. 10/10 recommend.

Clearasil Stubborn Acne Control 5-in-1 Daily Pads

Clearasil also has the Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads, but I personally use and love these. (I'll definitely try the other ones once I'm through with these!) These pads are great for when you're a busy person and don't always have time (or energy) to wash your face in the morning. Or for when you're tired and don't feel like making a big to-do of washing your face. These have a semi-rough texture, but they're not abrasive and leave your skin feeling clean and moisturized.

Garnier SkinActive Charcoal 3-in-1 Cleanser & Face Mask

As an oily-faced girl, this is my favorite facial wash of the (many) ones I've tried (and have sitting around my bathroom). It really cleans up the oil and cleans up your skin, if you use it as a regular wash. As a mask, you only have to leave the mask on for 5 minutes. And it comes off super easily, whether you're rinsing with your hands or a washcloth. I recommend using a facial wash brush like this one from Eco Tools to really get it into your skin if you use this as a daily wash. Your skin will feel amazing after.

Biore Deep Cleaning Pore Strips

If blackheads are building up on your nose, chin, or forehead, USE THESE. I've been using Biore facial strips for years and they have really helped in cleaning out my nose and chin. You leave them on for 10-15 minutes; I typically do 15 for maximum removal. It's disgustingly satisfying to take these off. I recommend getting the charcoal ones.

Yes to Detoxifying Zit Zapping Dots

Put one of these on that big zit before you go to sleep, and wake up to a significantly smaller, already healing zit! I wasn't sure these would work when I first got them, but I was pleasantly surprised at their effectiveness. You have to leave it on for 8 hours, which is why it's best to put them on overnight. I had a bad zit that flared up, so I put this on and overnight, this little dot pulled out the bad stuff and reduced the size significantly.

Up&Up​ Deep Clean Toner

I recommend the Target Up & Up brand or Clean & Clear. You use it after washing your face - simply put some on a cotton ball, dab it on the affected areas (or your whole face if you want to be extra cautious like me), and rinse it off. It takes 5 seconds to use and helps to maintain clearer skin and fight acne. I like to pair mine with Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer to keep my skin healthy.

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer

I clearly love this brand (pun intended). This moisturizer helped immensely when the winter dry skin hit. This moisturizer also works to treat acne, so double the bang for your (nice and cheap) buck!

Facial cleansing brush

I got this one from Target for $6 and it's great! Using a facial cleansing brush keeps your hands off your face when applying facial wash, which means fewer finger oils touching your skin and potentially causing flare-ups. I find that using this brush also helps me get a deeper clean since the bristles help exfoliate and brush away dead skin. This brush is also super easy to wash and keep clean!