Chase Stokes And Madelyn Cline Are 'Hot Stuff' In Kygo's New Music Video

As if Chase Stokes, 28, and Madelyn Cline, 22, aren't cute enough in real life, we also get to swoon over them as John B and Sarah Cameron in "Outer Banks" AND now in Kygo's new music video, "Hot Stuff." Feel free to gush over them in the video below.

Kygo, Donna Summer - Hot Stuff (Official Video) www.youtube.com

The video, which premiered Sept. 17, starts off with totalllll "Outer Banks" vibes as Stokes rides his bike through a marsh, meeting Cline in an open field. A much better start to their relationship here rather than their start in OBX on the Cameron family yacht...

It goes from daytime beach vibes to nighttime dive bar vibes when they sneak into The Fat Pelican in Carolina Beach. New, sparkly clothes and dancing included!

Chase and Madelyn media.giphy.com

The original "Hot Stuff" song by Donna Summers came out in April of 1979. I love the new twist Kygo put on the song but also kept so much of it the same.

The steamy music video has only been out four days and already has over two million views on YouTube. Stokes reposted an Instagram post onto his story showing the video being advertised in Times Square. To say he and Cline have both had breakthrough years would be an understatement.

The "Outer Banks" stars went public with their relationship last June after Stokes posted their beachside picnic on Instagram. Since that post, they have constantly kept the social media world updated with their "tomfoolery" adventures and their adventures with Milo, Stokes's adorable new puppy.

"Outer Banks" season two started filming at the beginning of September and I am counting down the days till it is out on Netflix! What will it be like in the Bahamas? How will they all be reunited? Will the truth from Rafe and Ward come out? I just want to know!! Until then, catch me watching the castmates' hilarious Instagram stories of themselves doing silly things on set!