The best moments from Charmed

The 8 Best 'Charmed' Episodes Ever

Now that there is a reboot out there, it's time to re-watch a classic TV show!

105
The 8 Best 'Charmed' Episodes Ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FapDbi7mYss

"Charmed" is one of the best shows of the 90s/early 2000s. The adventures of the Halliwell sisters are wild, badass, and fun. All 8 seasons are worth watching, but here are some of the best episodes from the original series.

1. "Dead Man Dating"

A normal kind man, Mark, is in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets murdered by a gang. He becomes a ghost and finds the Halliwell sisters because they're the only ones who can see him. If he isn't buried and given peace fast enough, he will be assaulted by a demon. The sisters work quickly to solve his murder and bring justice for him, but not before Piper catches feelings for him, making the goodbye much more difficult.

S1E4

2. "Ms. Hellfire"

Pru goes undercover as a badass assassin! She assumes the identity of a woman who came to kill them and embraces the darker side of life to uncover secrets. It's a very interesting and fun episode. The Friday the 13th episodes are usually spectacular!

S2E9

3. "The Good, The Bad, & The Cursed"

Phoebe gets linked to a woman from the wild west and the sisters have to travel back in time to help her. The episode is a little swashbuckly but it's fun and I'm always a fan of time travel.

S3E14

4. "Bite me"

Paige becomes a vampire - almost. In another case of one of the sisters turning against the rest, Paige almost becomes a vampire and kills her sisters. It's a fun episode with a lot of larger plot progression as well.

S4E17

5. "Witches in Tights"

The sisters get turned into superheroes in amazing leather costumes by a boy who's drawings become real. Watching the girls fight with super speed and strength is certainly a fun change.

S5E4

6. "I Dream of Phoebe"

Phoebe wishes a genie free and accidentally wishes herself into the bottle instead.

S6E14

7. "Charmed Noir"

Time travel strikes again! Paige gets sucked in to the world of a black and white noir novel. Watching her sisters try to bring her out of this dramatic cinematic world is really fun.

S7E8

8. "The Torn Identity"

Nothing too radical or amusing happens in this episode, but it's a great near-end episode. It progresses a lot of fun plot lines, you get to see young Kaley Cuoco. There are some fun pivots with Cupid as well.

S8E18

"Charmed" is such a fun and ridiculous show. Three women kick butt and take names, all while wielding magic and wearing crop tops. It's a fantastic show of 8 seasons all on Netflix!