Sorry Chacos, I Am Rainbow Sandals Only

Sorry Chacos, I Am Rainbow Sandals Only

Comfort, style, affordable prices and durability — what more could you want?
139

From the uniquely designed straps to the different colored soles – the popular shoes known as Chacos can be found worldwide on a variety of types of people. Children, Teens, and Adults all love these sandals – everyone loves a good pair of Chacos — that is except for me. I have purchased a pair of Chacos, worn them on multiple occasions, and I just can’t seem to get into them!

For those of you who know me, you KNOW that I am a Rainbow sandals ONLY kind of gal.

For the past eleven years of my life, I have been exceptionally pleased with each and every pair of Rainbows that I have ever purchased. From the different colors to the different types of straps, and even the ability to add rhinestones – you can never go wrong with a pair of Rainbows.

Reasonably priced around $50 a pair, you can choose the thickness of the sole, the style of the shoe, the color, and the material your sandal is made out of. Personally, my favorite pair is the original double-stacked brown leather sandal. Not only are these sandals comfortable and affordable, they can also be worn with any type of clothing you can imagine!

On a typical day, you can find me sporting my Rainbows to the beach, to class, and especially to work. On top of all the other benefits of owning a pair of Rainbows, you can rest assured that our money will be well-spent on a product that lasts for many years.

Although I have nothing against Chacos, they simply do not tickle my fancy. I have given them a try, and I still prefer to wear my Rainbows each and every day.

Maybe one day, I will give them another round. But for now, you can expect to see a pair of Rainbows on my feet, until the day I die!