White Peach Tea Lemonade, you make me complete. When I first saw you on Chick-Fil-A's menu, it was as if the heavens opened up, birds started singing, and all of the stars aligned. Who knew that a $1.99 drink could fill my life with so much joy?

My first sip took my breath away. Your smooth, refreshing peachy taste with the soft tea and lemonade that surrounds you can be compared to no other, even those with the same ingredients. There's just something about you that makes you... perfect.

I'll admit, I was doubtful of your deliciousness when I first ordered you. I didn't think you would even begin to compare to Starbucks's Peach Citrus White Tea Infusion Lemonade, but I was proven wrong. Your name isn't as long, you're half the price, and your quality is better in every way.

You make every hot, humid, summer day a whole lot cooler and your pure existence makes me smile.

But, of course, you are too good to be true. What we have is too amazing to last forever.

No matter how much I love you, no matter how much I beg your makers to make you a permanent part of their menu, the sad, almost unbearable truth is that you are a Limited Edition menu item. I will enjoy you for only the summer of 2018 and spend the rest of my life hoping and praying for your return.

Before you go, I hope you always know that you are so loved. I will be eternally grateful for each and every moment I was able to spend in your presence. I can only hope that when you are retired to a Chick-Fil-A vault filled with secret recipes, you remember me as fondly as I will always remember you.