"If I Could Choose One Family To Be A Celebrity Nanny For I'd Choose..."

ONE FAMILY? Okay, I can't choose one, but my top two choices would probably be Thomas Rhett's Family and Kevin Jonas' Family. Imagine how much fun that would be!!

73
Instagram

The other day I was sitting at lunch, contemplating what on earth I want to do with my life. Let's be real, no one really knows what to do with their lives... right...?? Then it hit me. How fun would it be to be a celebrity nanny? Good food. Big house. Cute kids. Maybe even some traveling? If journalism doesn't work out and all else fails, I think nannying in a Hollywood Hills mansion or an NYC Penthouse would be the way to go. Here are some families my friends and I think it would be so much fun to work for:

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

Two little boys obsessed with Legos and Disney?! Say no more. Plus, I feel like they'd be pretty well behaved.

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

King and Queen. I have no doubt their kids would be full of laughter and joy with a hint of sass. I can handle it! We can watch "Cars" and "Seseme Street" all day long over looking the Hollywood Hills.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

Blake and Ryan

People

The two don't post too much about their three daughters, but I think this would be a fun family to spend time with. The jokes and the humor that must circulate in the walls of their home...I can only imagine!

The Royal Family

Okay, there would be a lot of rules here. I'm not sure if I'd be able to take the kids on fun, public adventures, but with the palaces and homes they have, we can get super creative with games in the house, the yard, anywhere!

Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins

Ughh with a family as down to earth as the Rhetts, who wouldn't want to nanny for them? And, I bet their girls are just the sweetest, kindest little humans. We can go on outdoorsy adventures all throughout Tennessee on the weekends, and work on virtual school projects during the week!

Kevin and Danielle Jonas

They would be SO MUCH FUN. The girls are two perfect ages to play with, go on adventures with and work on schoolwork with. Don't worry, I can still help with math up until age 10. ANDDDD, you'd probably get to hang out backstage at Jonas Brothers concerts with them. That would be an experience.