24 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Amidst The Tragic Disappearance Of Naya Rivera

The devastating news broke earlier this week that Naya Rivera had gone swimming with her 4-year-old son and never returned to their boat, causing a search to begin to find Rivera. Since Wednesday, several celebrities have shared their love, respect, and prayers about Naya for a miracle.

1. Demi Lovato

Demi and Naya worked together on "Glee" for a short amount of time, and Lovato took to Twitter to manifest positive energy around Rivera's safe return.

2. Harry Shum Jr.

Me too, Harry, me too.

3. Heather Morris

Morris worked closely with Rivera on "Glee," so this probably hits her extra hard.

4. Damian McGinty

The former "Glee" star recently released a new song, which just felt weird to promote with the news of Rivera breaking.

5. Jackée Harry

She has followed and supported Rivera since day one, sharing a clip of when they worked together on Rivera's first television show.

6. Zack Teperman

Teperman is a PR Agent who has worked with Rivera.

7. Karamo Brown

Even celebrities who don't know her are speaking up.

8. Leah Remini

Remini linked out to an Instagram post that went into more detail about her thoughts right now.

9. Terrence Green

The Tweet above is just one of many that Green has posted since the incident.

10. Kendra Oyesanya

The hashtag #FindNaya has been used on many Tweets about the actress.

11. Kristin Chenoweth

Simple but to be honest, it's what we're all thinking.

12. Tiffany Haddish

Haddish took to Twitter to show her thoughts by replying to a previous thread on Rivera's page.

13. Ashley Greene

The "Twilight" star included a photo of Rivera with her post that Rivera had recently posted to her Instagram.

14. Chord Overstreet

Another "Glee" alum showing his support for Naya.

15. Lauren Potter

With a recurring role on "Glee," Potter worked with Rivera over the years.

16. Snooki

A mom herself, I'm sure Snooki was broken hearted.

17. Bethenny Frankel

Frankel said what we were all thinking.

18. Andy Cohen

I'm brokenhearted for her son, too!

19. Victoria Justice

I have prayed so much for this situation, just like Justice and others.

20. Max Adler

The emojis we're all using...

21. Vanessa Lengies

Lengies also played in "Glee" with Rivera.

22. Yvette Nicole Brown

Brown has also retweeted some other content about Rivera.

23. Bebe Rexha

Simple but so true.

24. Angelica Ross

My heart breaks for her son, too!