15 Delicious Ways To Celebrate 'Chocolate Covered Anything Day' On December 16th

Because you can't go wrong with chocolate.

256
Hannah Morgan

Fruit is great. Peanut butter is great. Pretzels are great. What do these things have in common? They're all even better when they're covered in chocolate. Keep reading to find some ideas for how you can celebrate Chocolate-Covered Anything Day on December 16th.

1. Strawberries

You can't go wrong with this classic.

2. Pound Cake

Just like fondue, but even better. For a boozy twist, you might even be inspired to sprinkle some rum on the cake before covering it in chocolate.

3. Pretzels

You won't be able to pass up your favorite combination of salty and sweet.

4. Potato Chips

Potato chips and chocolate sure seems like a strange combination, but it's certainly gained popularity over the last few years.

5. Buckeyes

Just your classic peanut butter and chocolate pairing. You can't go wrong with this one.

6. Bacon

If you're not drooling by now, we can't be friends.

7. Popcorn

For a lighter snack, try drizzling some melted chocolate over fresh popcorn. You'll be addicted before you know it.

8. Chili Peppers

You just need a little sweet to balance out the heat.

9. Roses

Rose-flavored candies are surprisingly delicious. Who knew you could just bring the candy to the rose?

10. Scorpions

This is for those of you who are feeling a little more adventurous. I think I'll take a pass, though.

11. Bananas

Freeze the bananas beforehand dipping them in chocolate, and you'll have yourself a delicious frosty pop.

12. Graham Crackers

Because, duh, s'mores! Maybe add some mini marshmallows or some marshmallow fluff to kick this snack up to another level.

13. Cheesecake Bites

There's no way you'll be able to resist these bite-size nuggets of heaven.

14. Almonds

Chocolate-covered almonds are definitely one of my favorite snacks. But don't limit yourself to almonds - try out other nuts like peanuts, walnuts, or even cashews. And don't forget raisins! The possibilities are endless.

15. Brownies

Because you absolutely need chocolate on top of your chocolate. Yes please, I'll take two.

If you're feeling inspired and want to melt your own chocolate, check out this Wiki-How article on how to do it. Once you've got that down, prepare for dipping! Or you could take the easier route and go buy some yummy chocolate-covered snacks at the grocery store. Either way, don't forget to celebrate!