The "Bachelor" franchise is missing something important.

13 More Reasons Why I Should Be On The Next Season Of 'The Bachelor'

I can't help it if I was born with a TV personality.

130
Kylee Pearl

It's that time of year again. Summer is around the corner, schools finishing up, and 'The Bachelorette' is making its debut to show us all the best (and worst) men this country has to offer. It's a wonderful time. As I always say, it truly is a way of life, something special to be a part of, and just something fun to make Monday night just a little bit sweeter with your friends.

Over a year ago, I presented 13 reasons why I should be on "The Bachelor". So I thought it was high time I update my list, ya know, just in case the "Bachelor" gods are looking down on me.

1. I love wine.

Me plus wine equals a good time for everyone, or at least an interesting time.

2. I can entertain myself.

I get it. There's only one man and 25 girls, it's cool. I could talk to a brick wall for hours, which is also helpful when I go on dates.

3. I have a terrible sense of self-worth.

media.giphy.com

I got nothin' to lose.

4. I'm not committed to anyone or anything.

media.giphy.com

Commitment who?

5. I can dance.

media.giphy.com

Might I add- not well. But I feel like I should just list all my qualities right here, right now so we know what we're dealing with.

6. I'm from New Mexico.

media.giphy.com

Diversity. But not too much. I'm still blonde and blue eyed.

7. I'm heartless.

media.giphy.com

Ice cold baby. I will break hearts left and right without an ounce of remorse.

8. I'm a college graduate.

media.giphy.com

Now I'm a girl with a college degree. Just putting all my contributing factors on the line here.

9. I have little to no experience with relationships.

media.giphy.com

I'm like a fresh baby lamb. I have no idea what I'm doing. You can mold me to your whim.

10. I need the money.

media.giphy.com

I understand I don't get paid to be on the show, but the brand deals after could help me survive in this dog-eat-dog world. And I just want to eat.

11. I can get attached very easily.

media.giphy.com

It's one of my many qualities.

12. I don't know how to make out.

media.giphy.com

That would make for excellent TV.

13. I'm always ready for a good time.

There is nothing in the world quite like the "Bachelor" franchise. It's good and bad and everything in-between. And I wouldn't have it any other way.