10 Cartoon Guys you (Probably) had a Crush On

We've all had them, now it's time to admit it.

107

It's ok ladies this is a safe place. We can all admit that some of first crushes were on men who, well how can I put this lightly, aren't real. After the trend of blew up on Twitter, I've decided to put together a list of nostalgic cartoon crushes that we can all secretly reminisce about until we can find a Mr. Right that is, you know, tangible.

1. Aladdin

In honor of the film, and the fact that he was my first crush EVER, I thought that I'd start out with prince Ali himself. Admit it, his boyish good looks are getting to you. Fun fact: Aladdin's looks were based on Tom Cruise, but I personally choose to ignore that.

2. Danny Phantom

*whispers* he's a phantom!

Danny Phantom was, in my opinion, an extremely underrated show from the 2000's and anyone who watched it probably had a crush on Danny Fenton/Phantom. I mean you got two looks for the price of one!

3. Prince Zuko

He was the villain turned hero on another underrated 2000's cartoon, Avatar:The Last Airbender. Or should I say, the emo bad boy of our little 2000's dreams.

4. Li Shang

I mean, do I even have to explain this one? No, didn't think so.

5. Robin

Am I the only one that remembers watching reruns of this on Saturdays? Anyways, I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't resist Gambit's cute accent.

6. Duncan

Even when we were young, we couldn't resist the bad boys, *sigh*.

7. Jonsey Garcia

If you haven't seen 6teen, you need to, NOW. However, if you have then you probably fell for this lovable loser. In reality, Jonesy is terrible, but luckily this isn't reality.

8. Prince Naveen

Como se dice GORGEOUS! It's really unfair that even as a frog he looked better than me.

9. Sinbad

Ok, so I might be the only one who was obsessed with this movie as a kid, but trust me it's worth a watch. Not only was Sinbad hot, but he was voiced by Brad Pitt so that's DOUBLE HOTNESS!

10. Prince Eric

Admit it, Eric probably started your obsession with pretty blue eyes.

11. Honorable Mention/Surprise: Gir

HE'S SO CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!