20 Cartoon Characters Before And After They Came Out Of The Closet

20 Of Your Favorite Cartoon Characters Before And After They Came Out Of The Closet

Did you know Aladdin is demisexual?

266

1. Chowder, before

Chowder, after

Look out world! Chowder is here and he is queer

2. Jasmine, before

2. Jasmine, after

Guess what, Jasmine is questioning and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

3. Dora, before

3. Dora, after

She's not really into the whole "having sex" thing, therefore making her asexual

4. Aladdin, before

4. Aladdin, after

How cute is he? Aladdin is finally out in the open as demisexual, so form that connection or else he will slip away.

5. Tiana, before

5. Tiana, after

LADIES, IM TALKING TO YOU. TIANA IS A LESBIAN AND IS SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE!

6. Spongebob, before

6. Spongebob, after

Poor guy, he's out of the closet as bi-curious, but is having a hard time telling his mom. You can do it Spongebob, we love you!

7. Danny, before

7. Danny, after

Sorry, ladies, Danny Phantom is gay. RIP to my childhood dreams of marrying this boy. But oh well, GO GET YOURSELF A MAN DANNY

8. Timmy, before

8. Timmy, after

Still his awkward self, but now, people know that he's genderfluid.

9. Mario, before

9. Mario, after

Mario's rocking out to the beat of his own drum. He is now free to the world to accept himself as a trans FtM

10. Johnny, before

10. Johnny, after

Tinder bio: Johnny Bravo, 21, Taurus ♉, Italian 🇮🇹, biromantic asexual.

11. Patrick, before

11. Patrick, after

Look out, ladies and gents, cause Patrick is out to Steal. Your. Man.

12. Casper, before

12. Casper, after

He's not into you, get over it. #Asexual

13. Beast, before

13. Beast, after

Beauty and the Beast: plot-twist, the Beast is monosexual, but swings mostly the other way, if you catch my drift.

14. Bugs Bunny, before

14. Bugs Bunny, after

#ImComingOut #FreeToBeMe #Intersex

15. Jerry, before

15. Jerry, after

"Cue the music: "I'm coming out..." as BI. If you can't accept that, BI B*TCHES"

16. Tazmanian Devil, before

16. Tazmanian Devil, after

Birth Certificate: (edited) Tazmania Devil, identifies as female.

17. Wiley Coyote, before

17. Wiley Coyote, after

Ah, Wiley Coyote, still their crazy self, just a lot less crazy in the sheets because... they are asexual, and don't want to get freaky with anyone else.

18. Fred Flintstone, before

18. Fred Flintstone, after

*Tries to add up how many f*cks he gives know that all the homophobes are out of his life* Answer: ZERO

19. Gaston, before

19. Gaston, after

*HUGE* shocker. And by "*HUGE*" I really don't mean that huge of a shock. Gaston is autosexual, he gets turned on by looking at himself. WE ALL KNEW THIS ALREADY.

20. Optimus Prime, before

20. Optimus Prime, after

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I know this may come out as a shock, but for now on, please refer to me by the pronouns she/her/hers. Thank you.

* * *

What I am trying to say is: just like your favorite cartoon characters, people who identify along the LGBTQ+ spectrum still remain the same after you found out this new piece of information about them. Just because one has a different lifestyle than you, does not make them any different. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.