7 Cardi B GIFs For Every Situation

7 Cardi B GIFs For Every Situation

Not sure which Cardi gif to send? Here's a helpful guide.

2689
7 Cardi B GIFs For Every Situation
Youtube

We all know Cardi B: everyone's favorite regular schmegular girl from the Bronx. I have been obsessed with Cardi since her first appearance on Love & Hip Hop and have been following her rise to success ever since.

But it's not just her raps that have us all bowing down. Her unapologetic bad bitch attitude makes Cardi the queen we never knew we needed. So what's my favorite thing about this new Cardi-nation? All the amazing GIFs, duh.

Not sure which Cardi B GIF to send? Here is a helpful guide to cover every occasion.

1. When you're super with it

Did your BFF just text you and tell you she bought 2 bottles of Malibu and cranberry for the party tonight? Of course she did because she's you're BFF and she knows that's your drink. Show her how much you appreciate her with this GIF and she'll know you're ready to party.

2. When you're throwing shade

When your girls are sippin all that tea in the group chat, Cardi GIFs are a MUST. Responding with this GIF is a great way to let them know you are absolutely loving it and you also can't stand Denise in accounting.

3. When your homie shuts someone down

Did someone on your friends list make every Trump supporter look like a moron with a sick post? Show them you know they the best with this Cardi GIF. Also useful to send to exes when you hear that chick they cheated on you with just dumped them. I see you homie!

4. When you're trying to Netflix and chill

Not sure what to text to your potential bae to let them know you're trying to chill? Let Cardi do the work for you! If he doesn't lol and respond, he probably isn't worth your time anyway, girl.

5. When you're feeling sexy AF

I know you spent like 5 hours getting fly as possible, so you damn well better be bragging about it! Let everyone in the group chat now how ready you are to turn up and get your freak on tonight. Just send this GIF and add a caption like "Bout to be me tonight."

6. When you're ready to pop off

The caption says it all in this one. Beefing with someone? Send them this to let them know they haven't even come close to seeing your bad side. Also useful for anyone in retail for when you're complaining about terrible customers with your coworkers.

7. When you're talking to bae about the future

You know I had to end the list with the GIF that started it all! This one has a million different uses. Friends ask you how long you're gonna rock that denim jacket? FOREVA. Mom wants to know how long you've been studying for finals? FOREVA. The uses are endless with this classic Cardi GIF.

Well there you have it, the best Cardi GIFs living online and how to use them. Now get up in that group chat and slay!