What Candy You Are Based On The Decade Of Your Birth

We all love our candy!

137

Candies have a wide range of flavors, styles, smells etc. They are all unique in their own special way! What candy are you?

1900s

If you were born in the 1900s, you are a plain old Milk Chocolate Hershey Bar! Yeah seems boring but you keep the laughs going!

1910s

If you were born in the 1910s, you are a Life Saver!!

1920s

If you were born in the 1920s, you are a Dum Dum Lollipop. You can always have a smartie!

1930s

If you were born in the 1930s, you are a tootsie roll!!

1940s

If you were born in the 1940s, you are for sure a SMARTIE!!

1950s

If you were born in the 1950s, you are a candy necklace! Very fashionable

1960s

If you were born in the 1960s, you are worth a 100 Grand!!

1970s

If you were born in the 1970s, you are a Ring Pop! Strutting your stuff down the streets, with lovely ring pop on your finger!

1980s

If you were born in the 1980s, don’t be discouraged! You are a Nerd!!

1990s

If you were born in the 1990s, you are a Pixy Stick! Short and sweet but can have a sour attitude.

2000s

If you were born in the 2000s, you were most likely a Baby Bottle Pop! Maybe slow down on the whining

2010s

If you were born in the 2010s, you are an Air Head! Can lose your temper pretty quickly.