5 Buzzfeed Quizzes To Take Instead Of Doing What Needs To Be Done

5 Buzzfeed Quizzes To Take Instead Of Doing What Needs To Be Done

Why do actual work when you can take Buzzfeed Quizzes?!

103
https://www.pexels.com/photo/cell-phone-in-hands-6111/
Pexels.com
Buzzfeed quizes are quite possibly the greatest things to grace the internet. These are the ones you must take.

1. Pick Five Fall Clothing Items And We'll Tell You Which Fall Starbucks Drinks You Are

With fall approaching this is the PERFECT quiz to take...

Take the quiz here.

2. What City Should You Live In? Make A Weird Salad To Find Out. 

Make a salad full of things that don't technically belong in salads, but once you make your non-ordinary salad, you'll get what city you should live in

Take the quiz here.

3. Build A Wedding Playlist To Find Out Your Ideal Honeymoon 

As if you haven't already planned your honeymoon, this quiz will just give you a second opnion.

Take the quiz here.

4. Plan A Lazy Friday Night In 8 Steps And We'll Give You A Rather Unknown Netflix Original To Watch 

Everyones always looking for new netflix shows to watch, so why not let this quiz tell you a rather unknown one!

Take the quiz here.

5. Build Some Meals And We'll Tell You Which Instrument To Play

Everyone always has that feeling deep down of being a muscian, so build some meals and see what could be.

Take the quiz here.