Buying The Perfect Gift For The Person Who's Impossible To Shop For

Gift ideas for those who are impossible to shop for!

13
https://goo.gl/images/yI5Cq9

Especially during the holiday season, shopping malls and boutique stores are filled with last-minute shoppers frantically scanning every shelf in sight. Some people are easy. They will write a list of all the things they want and need, and therefore, holiday shopping can be done within an hour or so. There are also some people who are just easy to buy for like my sister. She is the one person who will act shocked and amazed with every gift she opens, even if it is something she didn't ask for. On the contrary, there are those who are impossible to buy for (myself included). It's either because they take everything back or can't seem come up with anything they "need" or "want".

I personally love shopping for other people whether they give me ideas or not. For those of you who find yourselves feeling lost during the gift wrapping season, here are some easy and affordable gift ideas:

1. Candles:

You can never go wrong with candles. This is probably the easiest gift idea for both men and women. Take a ride over to White Barn or Bath & Body Works, or pretty much any retail store, and you can find candles of all shapes, scents, and sizes! To add something more personal to your gift, buy a candle holder that will give a person's home some extra flair.

2. Stuff a stocking with goodies:

The greatest part about this is that the possibilities are endless (and you don't have to worry about wrapping paper). You can stuff your stockings with just about anything: candy, toys, hot chocolate mix and marshmallows, and even a bottle of wine can fit in there!

3. Home Necessities:

You can never have enough pots and pans. This is definitely an affordable gift that you can even keep under $20 if you needed it to be. Pick up some mixers and serving spoons, a bag of pasta or a bottle of olive oil, wrap it all in a red bow and you're set.

4. Winter Gear:

Especially if you live up North, or have family that does, help them prepare for the winter months ahead by giving them gloves, hats, car covers (when it snows), shovels, etc.

5. Electronic Accessories:

Especially today, it is much harder to find someone who doesn't have a smart phone or tablet than it was a few years ago. Treat someone who is hard to buy for with this phone sanitizer shown above from Uncommongoods.com for just $19.95!

6. Gift Cards:

In the event of having a panic-stricken, last-minute gift purchase, there are always gift cards. With this option, you will be giving the person to buy things for themselves without the craziness of assuming something they would like.

Coming up with gift ideas for loved ones, friends, and strangers can become quite difficult, but never fear - the possibilities are vast. Take some time before the stores get too crazy and do some research of great ideas that extremely affordable too. Whatever it is that you get them, in the end, it is the thought that counts!